Next Expansion Timeline

Not even remotely. lol.

The game is dead.
hey GGG can u please send more supporter packs? i want MTX, thank you
Last edited by rferps123 on Dec 29, 2021, 9:09:00 PM
Take all the time you need GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
wacojitsu wrote:

also thanks for scourge league. It was fun............

whats your issues with the scourge league? it's the most rewarding league mechanic since harvest, I'am a casual player and I was showered in hundreds of exalts like never before... got my first HH in 2 years, it adds an insane amount of mobs and 300 quant? whats your complaint here exactly? sure it is rippy af, but it is true risk/reward mechanic... I will miss scourge on any map for sure next league
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Keep up the good work everyone. Happy Holidays :) Enjoy your time off!
Even though you will get a lot of hate for this post, GGG staff work hard and deserve time off in the holidays just like everyone else. [Removed by Support] Enjoy your holidays!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 6:21:41 PM
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:

also thanks for scourge league. It was fun............

whats your issues with the scourge league? it's the most rewarding league mechanic since harvest, I'am a casual player and I was showered in hundreds of exalts like never before... got my first HH in 2 years, it adds an insane amount of mobs and 300 quant? whats your complaint here exactly? sure it is rippy af, but it is true risk/reward mechanic... I will miss scourge on any map for sure next league

Casual

24 challenges

showered in hundreds of ex.

Cool story bro.
Well I guess we found another phy trapper boi's!!!!

No one liked scourge. you are alone sir. it's not because the mechanic. It's not because of reward. It's because game balance is Fked!!! Every league is just a mountain of nerfs to classes and specs that are already under preforming.

Also scourge mechanic was one of the most unrewarding league we've seen since i don't know when. only scourge maps are rewarding and it takes 50+ maps to make 1 decent scourge map that last for 5 mins of fun.
Again the lack of rewards is not the reason why scourge sucked. It's cause the game is in a bad place. I place of nerfs. where like 3 builds existed and the rest required 200ex just to be able to kill shaper.
that's a perfect moment for a league delay..

now lost ark, diablo season, poe season and elden ring start within 10 days
"
that's a perfect moment for a league delay..

now lost ark, diablo season, poe season and elden ring start within 10 days

GGG wanting to make sure you do your yearly taxes so you can spend that money on core packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info