Next Expansion Timeline

I find a way to have fun in any league, maybe I can finish off a few more challenges! Looking forward to the new stuff of course but always having fun! Not sure why all the hate every time there is any announcement. I have enjoyed Scourge a lot trying to make a full character in Krangled gear is crazy fun. Watch some Mathil and CTFO.
Last edited by Quiptos on Dec 29, 2021, 7:04:40 PM
Taking time is good. Scourge just felt like a league that was rushed - it could have been great if just abit more time went to developing it.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Do it the way you see it has to be done, I'm on with having more fun with scourge.
Cant wait for the new league, take your time to polish it tho.
Hope you rest well, and wish you happy holidays. <3
yes, zagmax does love him some poe, but more poe is even better
This is the only community that will complain about anything.

Laughing my ass off reading comments from standard players, non-ascended characters and people with 5 challenges bitching about "delayed" content that wasn't strictly scheduled in the first place, and they don't even know what it is.

Go do something else? Have a walk? Stare at the ceiling?

No one is forcing you to play this game or to take time off work or whatever.
So much bitching for no reason.
At least try to have a positive outlook for once.

To everyone bitching and not bitching, and everyone at GGG - enjoy your extended holidays gang :)
Good decision if the league is not ready. Cant wait to play the new end game and new builds

Hi DatModz
Last edited by d1rtiq on Dec 29, 2021, 9:06:54 PM
"
Gigantic mistake on GGG's part

Lost Ark is going to DESTROY POE's numbers

GGG actually got scared about cyber punk and delayed last year an entire like 1-2 months because of it

Cyberpunk... what a joke

Yeh its not like Cyberpunk was the most anticipated game of the millenium or anything, oh wait it was.

Where as Lost Ark is a 4 year old Korean grinding MMO.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
The delay for CP2077 has now led to them going head to head with Lost Ark which is a real competitor. LOL.

And yeah I'm playing Lost Ark.
All good! Looking forward to the expansion. Played a lot this league and special events so need the break. Enjoying Hades at the moment.
Last edited by Cowboy2757 on Dec 29, 2021, 8:53:05 PM
for a moment i was optimistic and thought ohhh thats soo awesome they are delaying the next expansion so they can actually have the time needed to fix big issues and make it epic ! but then i kept reading and saw they only delay it because they want to have more vacation and time off :D oh well i just hope 3.17 be good if not ill be back for poe 2
NICE thx ggg for info ^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info