Next Expansion Timeline

luvly
I appreciate a bit of longer league this time, still having a blast with scourge.
if you nerf evreything into the ground like people are suspecting, after such a big delay at such a bad time, you're only killing the game.

i hope this delayed league isn't a reskin of a past league like the past few have been, try to keep the game playable while you're at it
Well, LA have better servers, more stable client, and overall runs much more smooth. So it is populated like 5x more. Hope 3.17 will do closer to that level of quality.

About hardmode. Have a feeling those who interested in, quite same strat as those who were interested in battle royale. You know how well its gone.

Anyway we were not expecting somth rly progressive from poe before 2025. So, seems fine!

Enjoy your rest, GGG and happy holidays!
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 29, 2021, 7:24:23 PM
"
Rakkars wrote:
why didn't you guys delay the release of the supporter packs if you knew you were going to delay the release of the patch we were all supporting?

WeirdChamp

because shoving garbage in our face all day is easier than making the game fun

it's insane to think the prices they come up with have such bad mtx
sweet ive got extra time to level my call of duty battlepass up

Dayman.
please do more nerf in next league , nerf all favourite build , to make the game more balance and interesting ^^
It is OK nice to let us know early, take your time rather have a good one then a on schedule but shit one
If they need more time it's fine but why extend a dead league that was killed by events 2 weeks ago? Just shut down the league and give a chance, to who likes also playing standard, of a larger period after merge.
I mean, I'd like it ahahaha
"
666jenkins wrote:
This is the only community that will complain about anything.

Laughing my ass off reading comments from standard players, non-ascended characters and people with 5 challenges bitching about "delayed" content that wasn't strictly scheduled in the first place, and they don't even know what it is.

Adding to this, a lot of these same people have told GGG in the past that they should delay new league launches in order to favor more polish over rigidly sticking to the schedule. And now GGG is discovering that taking this advice just gets this crowd complaining about the delays instead.

I hope GGG is aware that this crowd cannot realistically be pleased, and god bless the poor employees who have to sift through all the histrionic, contradictory feedback they get here and on reddit.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 30, 2021, 2:03:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info