Next Expansion Timeline

Hardmode? docLeave
Take all the time you need but can you also please fix the crashing issues introduced in 3.16. Crashing on changing area / load screen.

Hi Mathil, voice alright?
Last edited by Carry101 on Dec 29, 2021, 8:47:41 PM
Very poor timing, it seems they've overlooked lost ark but a huge portion of players will be playing that. January was the right time for this release... it begs to wonder what the staff were doing leading up to Christmas?

I thought the whole point of having a January release was to give the employees a rest during the Christmas period, but they are having a rest Christmas and January now?

If your staff are burned out Chris, is it maybe an idea to start recruiting more staff to keep the huge playerbase content ?

Let's not forget that this huge expansion was quite overdue for a while now, we have had one filler league too many inbetween Maven.

And again, Lost Ark and Elden rings... not good at all for a new content expansion to launch

Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 29, 2021, 6:42:11 PM
Hardmode? Cruel & Merciless difficulties coming back to POE? Pog docArrive
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
"
wacojitsu wrote:
Well I guess we found another phy trapper boi's!!!!

No one liked scourge. you are alone sir. it's not because the mechanic. It's not because of reward. It's because game balance is Fked!!! Every league is just a mountain of nerfs to classes and specs that are already under preforming.

Also scourge mechanic was one of the most unrewarding league we've seen since i don't know when. only scourge maps are rewarding and it takes 50+ maps to make 1 decent scourge map that last for 5 mins of fun.
Again the lack of rewards is not the reason why scourge sucked. It's cause the game is in a bad place. I place of nerfs. where like 3 builds existed and the rest required 200ex just to be able to kill shaper.

wut??? I farmed headhunter doing T12 Tower farming on low investment, just using random 1c scarabs (metamorph/cartography/etc) chisel+alch+vaal and go... all due to scourge insane quantity and sheer amount of mobs, nothing is this rewarding at almost 0 investment.
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Two weeks isn't too bad, it'll also give the people that managed to play all of the 10-day events a little time to recharge too.

I respect that GGG gives the staff a break, that's hard to find in this industry.

Looking forward to the teasers at the end of January, hopefully we also get a little update on PoE 2 :)

"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:

also thanks for scourge league. It was fun............

whats your issues with the scourge league? it's the most rewarding league mechanic since harvest, I'am a casual player and I was showered in hundreds of exalts like never before... got my first HH in 2 years, it adds an insane amount of mobs and 300 quant? whats your complaint here exactly? sure it is rippy af, but it is true risk/reward mechanic... I will miss scourge on any map for sure next league

Casual

24 challenges

showered in hundreds of ex.

Cool story bro.

I play roughly 2hs a day... casual enough? And I don't do challenges on purpose, I simply play the game, for instance I didn't even know I had the disgusting scourge wings
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
if Mathil reads the comment - VIVON
"
Bubalame wrote:
[Removed by Support] We asked many [Removed by Support] times tell the dates at least moth before. No LEST MAKE IT [Removed by Support] SURPRISE so ppl wont play our game coz they dont know when to book vaccations for new season. I politlely asked support when to book my free time for next leuge and if 21.01 is the date. They said they wont tell me so i left with useless vacation from 20 fo 30.01. [Removed by Support] summer holidays? whey the fuck u speak about somethinbg what is in about 6 monts? [Removed by Support] ANd no, ur "new expansion" is expected as everybopdy tought to be realesed on 21.01 and if u dont have any spoecific info [Removed by Support] coz its boring and annyoing. Pll here are working and want to know when they need to book theeir holidays. [Removed by Support]

You do realize that New Zealand is the southern hemisphere and they are in the middle of summer right now.
With some extra time on my hand I might eventually make it to mageblood and maybe even lv 100.

Make 3.17 good. Haters gonna hate. I believe in you ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info