Next Expansion Timeline

Oh look, GGG is going to take their time to make the next league the best they can before releasing it, that's what everyone is asking for them to do so it should go over well...

*walks into the room on fire*

This is fine. YEP

... ah well, hi Mathil.
i love poe :)
"
roetetoet wrote:
ANOTHER 2 WEEKS.....

cmon, everyone is bored as f lol

Not to mention Lost Ark 8th of February .. this is gonne be fun

So you are bored, not everyone, and who cares about another game..[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 5:55:18 PM
As a game developer myself, thank you for allowing your employees time off. Sincerely.

So we have to wait for February till the next round of nerfs
?

Anyways this time you can just tell us about the nerfs next time so we don't have to find out on release day that another 1000% of increased damage was taken out of the passive tree and added many more travel nodes?
I look forward to my game play being less entertaining. also thanks for scourge league. It was fun............
Any timeline on CPU spikes issue?
Nice, looking forward to what the new league will bring.
sad.. :(
If 3.17 comes with a fun league mechanic and tones down the oneshots out of nowhere I buy a supporter pack.
So ... you delayed Ritual league because of Cyberpunk, but are delaying 3.17 into 2 other popular releases ( lost ark, elden ring )? And even with that delay Ritual had a shoddy release and design execution. You even said the extra time would be spent making sure it had a good release.

So ... how bad are we to expect 3.17 to be? It's suppose to be a huge overhaul of endgame + the league mechanic ...and you're delaying it because you're not even hiding the fact you need more time.

Are you intentionally trying to get it stuck between other games so you can pretend the bad player retention numbers are from players playing the other games ... or was last year's cyberpunk debacle clearly a copout from having told the playerbase you guys were going to do better with production, but lied?

It's been a real shat couple of years now with releases, and PoE 2 isn't even on the horizon yet.

Come on guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info