Next Expansion Timeline

Guess I'll be skipping that league for Elden Ring
"
Relationship wrote:
"
PilotLanguste wrote:
"
Relationship wrote:
Knew they were going to do a massive delay once they did the December events.

100% they're going to launch the new expansion and have a ton of half finished content.

Classic.

I thought that is exactly the reason why they are delaying 3.17. So it does come out in tip top shape. 3.17 is a very important expansion in terms of player happiness and new endgame content. Last two big patches weren't received so well (3.15 nerf's and 3.16 lackluster league) so another flopping patch would be kinda rough.

The three months league cycle is pretty hardcore as it is, with the quality that is expected these days and just the sheer size and depth of the game. I don't know how their schedule works but imagine programming a new league mechanic, balance it for the campaign and endgame, maybe create some boss fights, design new uniques and skill gems and tinkering with the passive tree while not completely breaking the overall balance of the game. Not to mention the corona related issues within the company and work enviroment.

I believe that is why we are having a few leagues and patches in a row now that weren't optimal.

I rather wait a few weeks longer for a new league than getting undercooked content. Good quality production takes time, it can't be mass produced by an AI like some material thing.

The only 'bad' thing is that we are stuck a little longer with Scourge League of all things.

Problem is they need to be upfront about that being the problem rather than just set expectations and repeatedly fail to deliver. As a consumer it isn't our job to expect delays because the scope of the content is too large. It's there job to manage expectations.

I made a post that Chris Wilson had made a verbal commitment to do more community engagement just 3 months ago and has even failed to do that.

Oh man I don't even wanna go there with you. I am not that type of player or consumer. I don't pay fees for the game. The money I pay is a voluntary sign of support and contribution to my favourite game. I don't feel entitled to anything because of that. I don't need Chris Wilson to step in front of a cam every couple of weeks just to say something that he is gonna get wrecked about some time later when things didn't go as planned. I am a grown men. As long as I like the product/the game I am here. When I don't like it anymore, I move and don't need to make a scene about it on the internet like anybody cares.

Things could always be more optimized but lets not act like one huge problem isn't an [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 5:33:30 PM
Used be Dec then last year understandably due to covid pushed back to Jan now 2022 pushed back to Feb...

Why not put out a NON VOIDED month long challenge event?

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
This probably means the expansion is either ridiculously good or ridiculously bad. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
You killed a league by doing mid-league events.
Nice job )))
SC legues V
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
This probably means the expansion is either ridiculously good or ridiculously bad. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

It will be ridiculously good! I am looking forward to it.
You guys make it REALLY difficult to plan vacation time for league start....another week off wasted.
"
PilotLanguste wrote:

Oh man I don't even wanna go there with you. I am not that type of player or consumer. I don't pay fees for the game. The money I pay is a voluntary sign of support and contribution to my favourite game. I don't feel entitled to anything because of that. I don't need Chris Wilson to step in front of a cam every couple of weeks just to say something that he is gonna get wrecked about some time later when things didn't go as planned. I am a grown men. As long as I like the product/the game I am here. When I don't like it anymore, I move and don't need to make a scene about it on the internet like anybody cares.

Things could always be more optimized but lets not act like one huge problem isn't an [Removed by Support].

Feeling entitled to the things they are verbally offering is pretty minimum expectations my dude.
poe 2 when
"
Special4ce wrote:
I quit my job for this :)

I divorced for this. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info