Next Expansion Timeline

No problemo .

Thanks for an other year of great gaming and some awesome seasons of poe .
At the moment i'm really enjoying the atlas event bosses lurking around every corner AND some nice drops of loot for ones no need for tiresome waiting for trading more gaming less trade more of that please .
Dare i say it ok yes i really enjoy this more than the last league witch was fun for me also so nothing wrong there.
As for the gap to fill please prolong the events they are awesome !!.
On a side note other game releases as mentioned by some here are nothing to change a expansion date for please don't take that route just bring us the good stuff when its done .
As a good example lost ark will not even be released in the Netherlands and Belgium for the heavy gambling part of the game in form of loot boxes .

keep up the good work have a nice break and come back fresh .
greetings from the Netherlands

Daan :)
Can we get extended events maybe. The events are ending almost a month before the next league now.
please just announce the locked in date soon enough, 2 weeks isn't always enough to book time off here. Thanks!
"
Relationship wrote:
Knew they were going to do a massive delay once they did the December events.

100% they're going to launch the new expansion and have a ton of half finished content.

Classic.

100% Everyone [Removed by Support] claims the more time will equal a quality release and THATS why they're doing it. Well for years now that has NEVER happened so no.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 5:18:41 PM
what a bullshit news... dead league lasts 2 more weeks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU, GGG, BETTE TO FIX YOUR DAMN BUGS AND PROVIDE BETTER UI FOR PLAYERS WITH BUILT-IN TIME-IN-TIME UPDATED WIKI
I am so tired to eat alpha test of leagues each first month after launch.
Spoiler
fix your game, its trash © TYLER1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAqZs8tQq8U
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Dec 29, 2021, 5:23:28 PM
I hope they dont do a dumb decision again, delaying it more just because another game, thats not even the same genre, releases.
Flashback when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Comes close to Elden Ring release.

The 2 weeks extended league wont bring players back, they already moved on to other games and wait for the reveal.

I expect close to Grim Dawn concurrent players in the last weeks of this league.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Sounds like it's a perfect opportunity for a SYNTHESIS FLASHBACK!11
Np. Take your time. This is just a game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info