[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
vikdean wrote:
Talking about luck... I was doing the Delve + Chaos farming and I've got a stacked deck drop, which was this:

This sucker worth 12ex, literally the biggest drop I've had in 6 leagues in PoE :D

lol... gz :)
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Where do you get the 45k armour from?

You can mouse over stats in the Calcs page of PoB:

GL
I got all items to start red mapping and im dying with bosses and sometimes mobs
"
corosou wrote:
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Where do you get the 45k armour from?

You can mouse over stats in the Calcs page of PoB:

GL

Sorry for spamming but i've got the items but i only have 8k armour what am i doing wrong or do I just need to respec once i get them?
Last edited by ClarkeSenpai on Feb 16, 2022, 2:06:49 PM
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
I got all items to start red mapping and im dying with bosses and sometimes mobs

Homie, that's just an example of the gear I managed to scrounge together at league start, it is really bad gear, but enough to get you started.

Sorry to break it to you, it don't matter how geared/powerful you are, you WILL die in PoE.

If you can't handle red maps, then you go back down to yellows.

I'm a veteran of the game; I can use my expertise to complete content that someone with less experience would require a stronger character to do.

There is no way for me to impart game knowledge upon you, all I can do is give you an example of what I used, and let your expertise will take care of itself, through playtime.

Basically you just have to keep working on your toon...

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 16, 2022, 5:44:10 PM
Me again! Just wanted to say this is my first ever melee build and will be my main for upcoming leagues. Probably my best build I've run by far I am also proud to say that I've hit leaderboards!

One question are your res's capped without purity of elements? I may end up crafting rare boots for capped res, so I'm able to only use it for mapping.
Last edited by lKaiilan on Feb 16, 2022, 8:07:29 PM
"
lKaiilan wrote:
Me again! Just wanted to say this is my first ever melee build and will be my main for upcoming leagues. Probably my best build I've run by far I am also proud to say that I've hit leaderboards!

One question are your res's capped without purity of elements? I may end up crafting rare boots for capped res, so I'm able to only use it for mapping.

Nice, that's what I like to hear! Grats :)

No, I'm actually a bit under fire cap in HO, even with Purity of Elem.

But, remember we don't lose Endurance charges for any reason, unless they are stolen, or something like that, which is rare, so you can count on them to reliably cover us to Elem Weakness Res capped.

Also, my current ring has very poor resistances and I am spending an extra point for the Corrupted Blood immunity. Once I get one of my unique jewels with CB, I'll get the 12% all res/7% chaos mastery and I'll be right as rain!

But ya, res is tough using so many uniques...

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 16, 2022, 8:43:54 PM
following this guide was one of my biggest mistakes since i started playing PoE. Leveling and skilltree is a disaster. Simply do not follow this boneshatter build.
"
NaccN wrote:
following this guide was one of my biggest mistakes since i started playing PoE. Leveling and skilltree is a disaster. Simply do not follow this boneshatter build.

Lol, funny you're the only one complaining about it.

I did that leveling bs on the fly as a courtesy for newbs and I am under no obligation to make sure your leveling experience is as smooth as possible, I only showed you what I personally did to level.

GL

EDIT: just checked out your toon and your biggest mistake since you started playing is getting a 7c Tabula + 1c Blood Reaper + 1c Goldrim + lvl 15 gems??? LOL... WTF are you talking about bro? Talk about trolling...

EDIT 2: Let me just take a shot in the dark here at what you messed up... You went ahead and got a Tabula and becase "MORE DPS = BETTER!!" you linked 6 gems to your damage skill and noticed mana sucked. So you linked lifetap and now you're killing yourself... LOL. But if you look I NEVER said to 6L anything... I was 4L when I got to maps, 6L THAT WAS ALL YOU. So, how close am I to the issue?
Last edited by corosou on Feb 17, 2022, 12:19:47 AM
Hi again!

Just finished investing about 8ex into the build yesterday (on top of about 1-2ex I invested at about lvl 80), with the medium and large Thread of Hope jewels (-10%), a decent Circle of Guilt (but not the 4ex+ one), corrupted Oskarms -10% chaos and a 5 linked Farrul's (plus I beastcrafted Aspect onto my redeemer influenced ring, its not perfect but it does the trick).

As I didn't want to use extra exalts to get Farrul's 6 linked (and my 500 fusings didn't do the trick), I had to get 2b4r which proved to be somewhat impossible - 700 chromatics later and I achieved it, but I wouldn't recommend that hah.

I did however run into two minor issues: Marylene's Fallacy and Null and Void corruptions ... I bought about 60 Marylene's above ilvl 60 and corrupted them, but not one hit with additional curses, and at this point I was going insane from the amount of whispers I had to do (with a 25% answer rate lol) + I ran out of Vaal Orbs so I gave up on this.
Null and Void was also not on trade with vulnerability corruption, which means I basically also just gave up on this beforehand with my current currency, so I'm running an Oskarm version of the build with a budget rare amulet that gives +1 curse and Marked for Death anointed to get Culling.

Anyway ... I ran an Eater of Worlds 49% quant straight after to test and he was gone within two minutes! Did a quick video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjlTYkbWeEo

Previously my tooltip DPS would peak at about 700k, but I checked my character sheet on a map boss afterwards and it jumped to this in a subpar situation:

Very nice!

Overall, incredibly badass build once you get some investment into it. I'm zooming so fast!

Seeing some of the previous posts, I can say this build is not for beginners - I wouldn't call myself an expert but somewhat intermediate at this point (started for real back in Betrayal) and I've had some rounds of serious thinking to make things work, combined with the melee/Marauder levelling process which could be viewed as the hardmode levelling experience.

But once it works ... oh boy does it work!

Again, thank you so much for the work put into this build and the comprehensive guide! I've never had this much fun in PoE combined with the Atlas rework.

EDIT: Oh, and the Eternal Blessing + Pride combo is nuts lol.
Also just did a quick PoB export of my character, roughly around 4m DPS against bosses it seems. Nice!
Last edited by Orakk on Feb 17, 2022, 9:51:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info