[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:
I'm at lvl83, doing white maps still, but unfortunately I ran into the same problems as others mentioned... Single target damage feels really low (around 1m in POB) and I have a LOT of close calls, even some random blue monsters almost kills me sometimes with 1 or 2 hits.
I have capped 79% all ele. resist with ailment immunity, 4.3k life, 30k armour. Spell suppression is just 10%, so that might be the problem.

My man you must be new to the game if you think you're not going to struggle and get one shot in PoE...

The best players in this game create builds and characters specifically designed to not get one-shot and then they go run them in blue rolled maps, just to be safe, and EVERY DAY you see rips of them posted on reddit.

FFS, you're lvl 83 and have really bad gear, and you obviously didn't read what I said about physical damage in the main post.

You have 3 of the Uniques I call for, all non enchanted or corrupted, plus rings, amulet, boots, belt, chest that cost less than 1ex altogether. Also lvl 18-19 gems.

What were you expecting here? That you put the bare minimum of gear together and all of the sudden you can match my toon?

Look at my character my man, I've been working at it since day one non-stop farming to buy many EX worth of gear. You have a lot of work to do!

Have you done that yet? No, you haven't, so I really don't understand why people choose to ask for help when they just barely got started.

Come to me when you've exhausted all options and you are truly stuck. Not when you've invested the bare minimum, yet expect premium results.

The build description is very clear "cheap to START, with room to GROW". You just got started... where is your growing?

GL

I'm not new, not at all; this is my 6th league. I've spent about 4-5ex on my gear, always looking at PoB to get the best result.
Ohh believe me, I would buy the uniques you've listed if I could, but the important ones are really expensive...
- Farrul's - 4ex
- Bottled Faith - 7ex
- Marylene's Fallacy with extra curse - 4ex (none for sale right now; bought 20 to corrupt it myself, no dice)
- Enlighten Support - 2ex
- Unnatural Instinct - 7.5ex
- Circle of Guilt - 5ex

I'm not complaining, but I've played LS Raider last league, so I know it doesn't have to be a struggle...

Kind of a catch 22 where I'm at; I dont have any money to buy the gear, so cannot push harder stuff to get more money...
Last edited by vikdean on Feb 16, 2022, 3:19:40 AM
Hey!

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build, been having a hoot with this since league start and currently at lvl 95 about to invest about 10ex into the build tonight, been running a 1-2ex investment until now.

This might be a silly question, but I have to ask it: I have been running Multiple Totems to support both Warchief and Protector, but cannot see how you manage to have uptime on both without this? Do you simply only use Protector and then Vaal Warchief for bosses? (So essentially only 1 totem 100% uptime and the last is just when Soul Gain is up).

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: To the previous poster, you can look at my character at the moment which can clear conqs at lvl 83, most is self-found with exception of Replica Wings, Ryslatha, Death's Door and Oskarm: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Orakk/PaphatBoneshatterArcNem?i=5&search=class%3DJuggernaut%26item%3DReplica-Wings-of-Entropy%26skill%3DBoneshatter
Last edited by Orakk on Feb 16, 2022, 8:01:08 AM
"
vikdean wrote:

I'm not new, not at all; this is my 6th league. I've spent about 4-5ex on my gear, always looking at PoB to get the best result.
Ohh believe me, I would buy the uniques you've listed if I could, but the important ones are really expensive...
- Farrul's - 4ex
- Bottled Faith - 7ex
- Marylene's Fallacy with extra curse - 4ex (none for sale right now; bought 20 to corrupt it myself, no dice)
- Circle of Guilt - 5ex

I'm not complaining, but I've played LS Raider last league, so I know it doesn't have to be a struggle...

Kind of a catch 22 where I'm at; I dont have any money to buy the gear, so cannot push harder stuff to get more money...

Homie, 6th league and you don't know how to farm money to buy a few EX worth of gear?

You're serious? 6 leagues and you think a 7ex item is super expensive? There are builds where a single item is worth more than all mine combined... I just literally wrote a long ass reply about this last night, did you read it?

What exactly have you been spending your time doing? Every league hundreds of youtube videos are produced explaining multiple methods to farm money.

Personally, I farmed most of all my currency doing delve between depth levels 26 to 43 going just sideways, doing double-chaos recipe. You literally just need around 10-30k Sulphite to farm for hours and it takes a couple of maps to refill with a few Sulphite Scarabs.

So, what catch 22 are you talking about? People are literally farming alch-n-go maps this leagues with all the passive nodes from the Atlas Tree, so I really have no idea what you are talking about...

Please, stop making it sound like you're stuck in some spot where you're absolutely incapable of making any money at all. That's just insulting to anyone's intelligence.

GL

EDIT: Follow this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzuIyIdb7VA
Last edited by corosou on Feb 16, 2022, 8:31:14 AM
"
Orakk wrote:
Hey!

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build, been having a hoot with this since league start and currently at lvl 95 about to invest about 10ex into the build tonight, been running a 1-2ex investment until now.

This might be a silly question, but I have to ask it: I have been running Multiple Totems to support both Warchief and Protector, but cannot see how you manage to have uptime on both without this? Do you simply only use Protector and then Vaal Warchief for bosses? (So essentially only 1 totem 100% uptime and the last is just when Soul Gain is up).

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: To the previous poster, you can look at my character at the moment which can clear conqs at lvl 83, most is self-found with exception of Replica Wings, Ryslatha, Death's Door and Oskarm: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Orakk/PaphatBoneshatterArcNem?i=5&search=class%3DJuggernaut%26item%3DReplica-Wings-of-Entropy%26skill%3DBoneshatter

Hi, Glad to hear it!

I explained it in the guide that we only use Ancestral Protector + Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Non-vaal Ancestal Warchief is never used.

Our Totems are there just to buff us, they aren't there for the damage they do. You drop them for bosses and when you need a boost in DPS to take down tanky mobs, like a Metamorph or Beyond boss, etc. Having Multi-totem support is fine, but really doesn't do much.

Thank you for sharing your experience with others; much appreciated!

GL
Ahh OK, I have read the guide back in December for the Delirium event when I tried it first (man that sucked levelling but once I reached maps it was awesome) - so I must've forgotten that since then! Didn't reach endgame GG state in that league, so I just ran multiple totems all the way.

Thank you for clarifying and again thank you for the awesome build, I have never been zooming this efficiently in PoE before :-).
Last edited by Orakk on Feb 16, 2022, 8:31:10 AM
3.17 Low-level Delve Farming

Hi Guys,

Looks like a lot of you are struggling with the prices of items and how to make money.

There are innumerable ways to make money, but this is how I got the multiple EX to buy my stuff:

Farming Instructions

1) From Mine Encampment get:

• at least 10k Sulphite limit
  • at least 7 Flares 150% Radius
  • at least 4 Dynamite 100% Damage + 125% Radius
  • 75%@Depth 62 Darkness Res
  • 150%@Depth 62 Light Radius

2) Go down to between Depth Levels 27-62 and go sideways, as shown in the video, running the longest paths available, exploring all the dark alcoves, demolishing all the walls, collecting items for double chaos recipe.

3) Sell Fossils/Resonants: OK, so there's a bit of nuance to selling these.

READ THIS DESCRIPTION IN FULL!!!

While you are farming you MUST MAKE SURE your Fossil stash is NOT PUBLIC. If it is public, the Fossils/Resonators you farm will be continuously indexed by the trade website and when you go to price them, you will be listed way way below a bunch of other people and NOBODY will EVER buy your Fossils.

Once you are done with your farming session and have time to sit at your hideout and sell, get ready for MASSIVE PM SPAM! Because as soon as you set your Fossil stash to Public and price all your Fossils/Resonators according to current market value, you will be one of the few people listed at the very top with a lot of items to sell, so people WILL flock to you!

In order to handle the spam, you will need this tool, so make sure you set it up BEFORE starting your trading session: https://github.com/C1rdec/Poe-Lurker.

While you are between tells you will use the Chaos Recipe Enhancer to do your turn ins (instructions below).

Once you are done with turn ins and Fossil/Resonator sales, set your Fossil stash once again to NOT PUBLIC and go back to farming, when you run out of Sulphite, run a few maps with Niko missions or Scarabs to refill, then repeat.

Double-Chaos Recipe Instructions

Download: https://github.com/kosace/EnhancePoEApp

Watch videos below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKDwRB2BR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEFYs5HlRs

Setup your filter at filterblade for Chaos recipes from: Overview > Presets > Chaos Recipe - Use all rares

Now fellas, if you tell me you can't make money with this strat, I won't believe you, cuz this is how it did it.

What's also great about this farm is that it's super chill! The darkness and mobs at this level barely do any damage, so you can just run and watch a movie/show on a second screen no worries.

Here's my current haul ready to be set to Public for trade:

*couple EX worth of fossil/resos there that didn't take long to farm...

As far as raw currency, this is an old screenshot, as those Chaos would now be stacked, but seeing 4-6 Chaos stacks is quite common:

Just ran a lvl 62 path and:

40c+ right there

27 Double-Chaos Recipe turn ins ready:

another 54c

Now get crackin' farmin' dem' Fossil!

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 31, 2022, 8:38:52 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:

- Farrul's - 4ex
- Bottled Faith - 7ex
- Circle of Guilt - 5ex

Homie, 6th league and you don't know how to farm money to buy a few EX worth of gear?

You're serious? 6 leagues and you think a 7ex item is super expensive? There are builds where a single item is worth more than all mine combined... I just literally wrote a long ass reply about this last night, did you read it?

What exactly have you been spending your time doing? Every league hundreds of youtube videos are produced explaining multiple methods to farm money.

Personally, I farmed most of all my currency doing delve between depth levels 26 to 43 going just sideways, doing double-chaos recipe. You literally just need around 10-30k Sulphite to farm for hours and it takes a couple of maps to refill with a few Sulphite Scarabs.

So, what catch 22 are you talking about? People are literally farming alch-n-go maps this leagues with all the passive nodes from the Atlas Tree, so I really have no idea what you are talking about...

Please, stop making it sound like you're stuck in some spot where you're absolutely incapable of making any money at all. That's just insulting to anyone's intelligence.

GL

EDIT: Follow this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzuIyIdb7VA

Time is the answer, that is what I have limited of (1-2 hours a day, max). My post above was kind of just a "wenting in a wrong place" situation. Its kind of sucky seeing everyone and their dog making 100ex a day, and them I'm lucky if I get 50c an hour...

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful or complainy; as everyone, I do too appreciate the time you've put into this; answering questions, making guides and all that. So, yeah, thanks again.

**I've always liked Delve, so I'll try this strat, but unfortunately Exalt prices are on the rise; we are at ~120c and they usually say the recipe isn't worth doing past ~140-145c.
Last edited by vikdean on Feb 16, 2022, 10:30:41 AM
"
vikdean wrote:

Time is the answer, that is what I have limited of (1-2 hours a day, max). My post above was kind of just a "wenting in a wrong place" situation. Its kind of sucky seeing everyone and their dog making 100ex a day, and them I'm lucky if I get 50c an hour...

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful or complainy; as everyone, I do too appreciate the time you've put into this; answering questions, making guides and all that. So, yeah, thanks again.

Gotcha gotcha, that's rough homie... I feel ya, you're going to have to take it slow and steady or go the most profitable, yet borderline unethical way to make money in PoE, and that is to flip items in trade.

Personally, I've only done it a handful of times when I get truly desperate, because I always feel awful and as though I were taking advantage of the lack of knowledge of someone else to make a few bucks, but when it comes down to it, it's just a freaking game, right? Who cares..

So, if I were in your shoes, I would definitely turn to flipping items to make money. Nothing else competes with it and you can do it passively, though it does require a good grasp of market prices to know what is worth flipping.

And don't take my comments personally, I'm just direct, but really no ill intent at all. If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't even reply at all.

Also, I am by no means making 100ex an hour... I find that type of farming exhausting and not very fun. I like simple and steady, like the low-level delve strat I posted.

You could do that, as it's one of the few low-level, low-investment, raw-currency farms in the game. Everything else is going to require selling what you get, which in this game means having to be online a lot, since there is no offline marketplace.

It's not the fastest, but you will make continuous Chaos throughout your farming session.

GL
Talking about luck... I was doing the Delve + Chaos farming and I've got a stacked deck drop, which was this:

This sucker worth 12ex, literally the biggest drop I've had in 6 leagues in PoE :D
Where do you get the 45k armour from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info