[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

I'm not sure if this was answered somewhere already so please forgive me - but what are the general recommendations for Atlas skill points? What's some good stuff to invest points into? I usually go with Delve and Abyss stuff but the whole thing got reworked and I'm not sure what's the general consensus on that
Hi,
I was going through the Watcher's Eye mods, collected some which looks really good:

Determination --- (5-8)% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination
Pride --- Your Hits Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride
Pride --- Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride
Pride --- 25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
Pride --- (8-12)% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride [!!!]
Pride --- (40-60)% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride [!!!]
Pride --- Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride [!!!]
Purity of Elements --- +(30-50)% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements [!!!]

If you use Precision:
Precision --- +(30-50)% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by
Precision --- (40-60)% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
Precision --- (10-15)% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision

Tradelink: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/Yooo8q6tY

***Update: Added the one I've left out by accident. Added a new tradelink as well.
Last edited by vikdean on Feb 17, 2022, 12:13:49 PM
"
vikdean wrote:
Hi,
I was going through the Watcher's Eye mods, collected some which looks really good:

Determination --- (5-8)% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination
Purity of Elements --- +(30-50)% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements [!!!]

Tradelink: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/9D2G2gQuK

Wow, that chaos res thing sure looks great...
"
Orakk wrote:
Spoiler
Hi again!

Just finished investing about 8ex into the build yesterday (on top of about 1-2ex I invested at about lvl 80), with the medium and large Thread of Hope jewels (-10%), a decent Circle of Guilt (but not the 4ex+ one), corrupted Oskarms -10% chaos and a 5 linked Farrul's (plus I beastcrafted Aspect onto my redeemer influenced ring, its not perfect but it does the trick).

As I didn't want to use extra exalts to get Farrul's 6 linked (and my 500 fusings didn't do the trick), I had to get 2b4r which proved to be somewhat impossible - 700 chromatics later and I achieved it, but I wouldn't recommend that hah.

I did however run into two minor issues: Marylene's Fallacy and Null and Void corruptions ... I bought about 60 Marylene's above ilvl 60 and corrupted them, but not one hit with additional curses, and at this point I was going insane from the amount of whispers I had to do (with a 25% answer rate lol) + I ran out of Vaal Orbs so I gave up on this.
Null and Void was also not on trade with vulnerability corruption, which means I basically also just gave up on this beforehand with my current currency, so I'm running an Oskarm version of the build with a budget rare amulet that gives +1 curse and Marked for Death anointed to get Culling.

Anyway ... I ran an Eater of Worlds 49% quant straight after to test and he was gone within two minutes! Did a quick video of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjlTYkbWeEo

Previously my tooltip DPS would peak at about 700k, but I checked my character sheet on a map boss afterwards and it jumped to this in a subpar situation:

Very nice!

Overall, incredibly badass build once you get some investment into it. I'm zooming so fast!

Seeing some of the previous posts, I can say this build is not for beginners - I wouldn't call myself an expert but somewhat intermediate at this point (started for real back in Betrayal) and I've had some rounds of serious thinking to make things work, combined with the melee/Marauder levelling process which could be viewed as the hardmode levelling experience.

But once it works ... oh boy does it work!

Again, thank you so much for the work put into this build and the comprehensive guide! I've never had this much fun in PoE combined with the Atlas rework.

EDIT: Oh, and the Eternal Blessing + Pride combo is nuts lol.
Also just did a quick PoB export of my character, roughly around 4m DPS against bosses it seems. Nice!

Hey,

Thanks for taking the time to write this! I'm very glad that you're enjoying the build.

I wish there were something I could do about the lack of corrupted items in market, but unfortunately and fortunately, this build is not popular enough that there are hundreds of people corrupting the base items for sale, so it's up to us to get those corruptions.

And I say fortunately, because if the build were more popular, all the items would be much more expensive. We really are incredibly privileged nobody besides us realizes the potential of Replica Wings, else, there's no way we'd be paying 30c-1ex for 6L ones.

But really, the double curse is NOT required. We're talking about you not having one of either Assassin's Mark or Vulnerability. Not having one of these is not going to break the build, you'll just kill things a tiny bit slower...

So, at least the lack of these doesn't kill the build.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Feb 17, 2022, 10:42:11 AM
"
vikdean wrote:
Hi,

Good looking out homie!

EDIT: looks like you forgot the most important mod in your trade search, the "+2 impale". That mod should be required and then whichever other(s), like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/ZZZD5j9SQ

EDIT 2: you also forgot to add all the "Precision" options :(
Last edited by corosou on Feb 17, 2022, 10:49:23 AM
"
Spelac wrote:
I'm not sure if this was answered somewhere already so please forgive me - but what are the general recommendations for Atlas skill points? What's some good stuff to invest points into? I usually go with Delve and Abyss stuff but the whole thing got reworked and I'm not sure what's the general consensus on that

The Atlas Tree is kind of a personal thing... It really depends on what content you enjoy.

I say try nodes to see what you like, that's what I've been doing. For example, last night I switched a bunch of stuff around to try out the Rogues in maps nodes. I like them, good currency and jewelry drops I can use for double-chaos recipe.

I posted this yesterday, it has a good Atlas strat you can follow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzuIyIdb7VA

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:
Hi,

Good looking out homie!

EDIT: looks like you forgot the most important mod in your trade search, the "+2 impale". That mod should be required and then whichever other(s), like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/ZZZD5j9SQ

EDIT 2: you also forgot to add all the "Precision" options :(

Hmm, I saw that +2 impale one, not sure how I left it out. I'm not actually using Precision, dont have the space/mana for it.
Updated my post with all listed now. Ty
Last edited by vikdean on Feb 17, 2022, 12:14:32 PM
"
vikdean wrote:

Hmm, I saw that +2 impale one, not sure how I left it out. I'm not actually using Precision, dont have the space/mana for it.

You do know that Precision reserves mana based on the level of the gem? At lvl 1 it barely reserves any.
"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:

You do know that Precision reserves mana based on the level of the gem? At lvl 1 it barely reserves any.

Sure, but the Mark on hit and Eternal Blessing takes up all my gem space at the moment, but when the time comes, I'll make space for it.
"
vikdean wrote:

Sure, but the Mark on hit and Eternal Blessing takes up all my gem space at the moment, but when the time comes, I'll make space for it.

Ya I forgot you're just 85...

Man that corrupted enlighten without the 20%Q is going to take you 100% increased xp to lvl!

Might be better to sell and farm the diff to the 4.5ex from delve for a lvl 3 one. Lvl 4 is not required.
Last edited by corosou on Feb 17, 2022, 2:35:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info