Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

I really like this Problem/Solution Format.

I have liked the majority of the changes (except for the obviously bad stuff like random % increased base defense values and the new proposed state of bow defenses), but the Problem/Solution format is very good.

It allows you to tell if they see correctly how their game is played, and are making a conscious design choice, or have imagined problems.

Example of an Imagined Problem:
The Phase Acro/Acro point efficiency for Bow Defense isn't a problem because the 30% block implicit on a Shield is way more point efficient.

(I know I'm talking part 2 stuff, but I am more so talking about the overall Problem Solution Format which I really like)
So I'm hoping they have a formula for this one since efficacy is just another word for reduction on reservations. Don't have an issue with changing them over to life and mana instead of just global.
"
Gigorahk wrote:
"
lolwut32 wrote:
Yes... Ha ha ha... YES!
BRAVO GGG!

to all salty aurababs:

Another angry solo player who will never own a Headhunter. Haters gonna hate.

played with HH in like two leagues (gave it away to my friends) and have Hateforge sitting comfortably in my standard stash

keep coping and seething aurabab, your impotent rage and tears fills me with warmth, pride and childlike joy
Last edited by lolwut32 on Oct 8, 2021, 1:33:33 AM
with 3 nodes and 35% increased effect on the aura reserve jewel cluster, so for 3 to 6 points 6 if you havent speced into the start jewel socket. so at any cluster jewel socket i can get 20% old reserve
for 3 points.
That means my berserker will run 1 small cluster of aura reserve. and pride + purity of elements and i will still have 20%+ of my mana left. but now i can slack on the resistances on my gear / from the tree and im aliment immune so that is pretty sweet.
Last edited by cdas on Oct 8, 2021, 1:42:13 AM
"
lolwut32 wrote:
"
Gigorahk wrote:
"
lolwut32 wrote:
Yes... Ha ha ha... YES!
BRAVO GGG!

to all salty aurababs:

played with HH in like two leagues (gave it away to my friends) and have Hateforge sitting comfortably in my standard stash

keep coping and seething aurabab, your impotent rage and tears fills me with warmth, pride and childlike joy

Oh i'm gonna enjoy ur tears when you find out the T15 or T16 map prices are tripled the first week or so. Keep writing hate, but I know and you know that aurabots were required to push fast high tier maps, now you are just gonna enjoy garbage trading for the first weeks, and you are going to cry because you can't get your ilvl 85 base for 10c.
need to add auras on minions or its broken game already!
"
Thirtysix366 wrote:
need to add auras on minions or its broken game already!

What you mean by that?
"
lolwut32 wrote:
"
Gigorahk wrote:
"
lolwut32 wrote:
Yes... Ha ha ha... YES!
BRAVO GGG!

to all salty aurababs:

As someone who has played Aurabot not Aurastacker for 3+ years, I am overjoyed by your response. As someone who has friends to play with in group play, we are not affected by this change. Granted we cannot stack aura-effectiveness but this means we can reach our Aura thresholds sooner(as it stands now), I look forward to seeing your post on reddit about how it is unfair to have friends who play the game and for GGG to nerf them too <3

(edited): adding as it stands now
Last edited by Tommym0n on Oct 8, 2021, 1:44:39 AM
Good. Perhaps now, the game won't be balanced around people with 24/7 aurabot behind them.
"
LordVitar wrote:
Righteous Fire build is back on our menu boys? :D Seems so...

POG

I thought so too, but if you do the math, no EE and no EO, the build will do about what it does now.

They buffed damage by about 80%, but then mobs have 50% higher resist (EE), and you do 40% less damage (EO).

You already would have had exposure from a variety of sources, so no change there.

So, not a nerf, but not a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info