Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

The amount of time required and wasted to play the game or to get a now dead build, is monumental. It's not worth it for a normal person to waste such amounts of their time and energy. If they wipe all your progress from existance every 3 months - you better don't ever play.
Thank God, i skipped last 4 leagues.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Oct 7, 2021, 9:21:45 PM
Time to take another serious look into my pure chaos + poison minion build. It sounds like pure cold is going to be trashed. The resistance nerf is hefty, and they alluded to further elemental minion nerfs...

Oh well, it's honestly about time minions went by the wayside again.
"
Fhrek wrote:
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
POGGED!!!!

Finally aurabots can play the game as bitter and angry as the rest of us!!!! Let their satly tears begin!!!

Sits back with a large tub of popcorn.

you know you are wrong, right?

Aurobots will still running wild
Aurastackers got the full nerfblow

you obviously have no knowledge of aurabots. these changes destroy aurabots. after playing them for nearly 4 years, and building up a huge amount of knowledge and expertise, these changes have just flushed all of that down the toilet.

i am sad beyond words
Last edited by InsiderTradingX on Oct 7, 2021, 9:22:38 PM
Essence Worm now grants 80% reduced Reservation Efficiency (not specific to mana), instead of 40% increased Reservation.

what if I wear two Essence Worm rings? 160% reduced reservation efficiency that is minus 60% reservation efficiency, what does that even mean?
"
Komscha wrote:
I don't think people realise that the parties will still do the same stuff, it isn't aurabots that got hit, but any build that used 2 or more auras to keep themselves afloat. Same with EE changes etc killing minion builds.

That's backwards from what's actually happened. Unless you're stacking more than 50% reduced reservation currently or heavily stacking aura effect clusters with the intent of it applying to your allies; the aura changes are a massive buff. People will be able to use 4-6 reservations way more easily now, just that people won't be able to stack over a dozen or so.

Minion builds will be fine, phys and chaos based minion builds are still very strong.
"
DeadManx29 wrote:
What a joke.. this was how me and my fiancé enjoyed playing the game, as dps + auras together. That was our fun. Supports exist in other games.. POE isn't a group friendly game unless you're all specialized to certain roles. I don't understand all the hate and want, to nerf shit into oblivion, especially when it doesn't even affect you as another player. You all had to bitch and whine so much, to ruin the fun of others. Again..
Boy I can't wait to see this launch.

+1111111111111
AWesome changes, I like to play aura stackers/bots but making auras more accessible for every build is a huge win. Looking forward for next league.
"
The amount of time required and wasted to play the game or to get a now dead build, is monumental. It's not worth it for a normal person to waste such amounts of their time and energy. If they wipe all your progress from existance every 3 months - you better don't ever play.
Thank God, i skipped last 4 leagues.

This. I play this game since Breach and I couldnt agree more.

GGG, you are killing yourself, as Blizzard did to themselves.

NEW WORLD, I'm all yours. Amazon is obliterating you guys.
Last edited by Sinthraxlol on Oct 7, 2021, 9:26:28 PM
Pls check mine's reservation

it doesn't matter aura stacker but change of reservation apply big penalty
Interesting.
So players are confused with Burning but can be expected to understand Ignite and how to keep that rolling and weaving Burning Arrow now?

Seems bizarre so I'll provide bizarre feedback bits as well.

After 3 posts now, basically niche item builds are intended to be gutted into the void. Builds around hard to find/time consuming to farm items getting the nerf bat seems counter intuitive if you want people to play and chase these cool little nugget items. Nope, just keep on keeping on with the only real chase being the played out HH, whatever.

I really do like so many of these changes as well, especially aura changes, definitely helps out SSF a ton and I see a lot of interesting build possibilities with these changes. Who's not going to roll an ES stacking, endurance charge stacking, cold dot, CI, Juggernaut now? The Reddiclowns wanted diversity, there's your diversity, cry!

Overall it feels like a net positive with some stinkers tossed in to balance it out. You can never have too much of a good thing I guess.

If a Ranger doesn't enter the league, does the lack of survivability really matter? Tree, forest, sound...

"RIP fusings, you will be missed" - Quality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info