Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Unfuck spell slinger you guppies
A minimal decent Aurastacker had to invest 400ex++++ to start playing the build, you guys already had nerfed it enough.

Looks like noone of you really play POE, because its what, less than 10% of population who farms 400ex per league. POE NINJA only have about 4% of player base running Aura Stacker, and its because league is ending. Isnt a cheap build, and you just turned it impossible because cant even pay attention to the game.

Aura bots could simply provide 50%, 75% of aura effect for party allies, or simply none of those effects, but NOOOO, you had to mess up with the entire game because of cry babies on reddit about aurabots and how they have no friends to play with and bla bla bla. STFU boys! Community have their share on it.

The simply solution for aurabots "problem" was making clusters providing buff effects for themselves and not to the entire group anymore, also.

So many builds had to use more auras because you nerfed the damage, now you nerfed ppl damage again.

Are we playing POE 1.0 again? Its some joke about D2R?

You guys already brought a problem on damage, tried to solve it messing up Flasks, messed it up again and now you are screwing auras.

Seriously: just finish POE2 and stop wasting time changing the entire current game.

YOU ARE NOT INCREASING GAME POPULARITY BY DOING THIS. TRUST ME.

3.16 HAVE TO BE A BLAST to convince me to play it. You better be creative this time. Expedition was a shame.
Last edited by Sinthraxlol on Oct 7, 2021, 9:21:12 PM
nerf aura stackers=kill
"
Discipol wrote:
Righteous Fire 35% self-damage is crazy much, at least increase Life/ES % proportional to the new damage

Its not Self-Damage,its the damage you deal to monsters around your circle
"
"
bwinbc wrote:
i want both aurabots and aurastackers to get removed from the game

1. aurabots make solo-play insanely weak
2. aurastacking has infinite damage and infinite survivability, is too op to exist in a game where things are supposed to have opportunity cost

1. Aurabots dont effect solo play at all considering the first ppl to do most things every league are solo players. If your solo play is weak then ur just a weak player.

2. The cost of this "infinite damage" and "infinite survivability" build is multiple mirrors. If you think a build that invests 10,15,20 mirrors should be on par with any average 5-10ex build ur delusional.

1. "Aurabots dont effect solo play at all" lol

2. value isnt opportunity cost
:3
"
Sentinels of Purity summoned with Herald of Purity now have 40% less Life. Because of base Ignite damage changes, Ignite with the skill is now 50.0% higher when using the Death Wish skill from the Maw of Mischief Unique Helmet.

This essentially removes HoP from endgame builds for attack minion build.

Please come up with another way to do whatever trick the helm does without killing other builds.

Unintended consequences again...

Every patch it's something OP over there nerfing builds over here.

-juo
I don't think people realise that the parties will still do the same stuff, it isn't aurabots that got hit, but any build that used 2 or more auras to keep themselves afloat. Same with EE changes etc killing minion builds.
What a joke.. this was how me and my fiancé enjoyed playing the game, as dps + auras together. That was our fun. Supports exist in other games.. POE isn't a group friendly game unless you're all specialized to certain roles. I don't understand all the hate and want, to nerf shit into oblivion, especially when it doesn't even affect you as another player. You all had to bitch and whine so much, to ruin the fun of others. Again..
Boy I can't wait to see this launch.
"Ignite builds solo target seems rather weak, but how do you buff this without nerfing its clear?"

"So we've changed a worthless ability no one has touched~"

What in the ever loving F is that for an answer?
Does Reservation Efficiency go over 100%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info