Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

"
"
Spoiler
After having a ton of fun playing both this build and Flicker Strike this league and remembering how much I love the mobility of the Raider, I tried shoehorning a couple different concepts into that ascendancy... in PoB, I managed to get pretty close to sustaining RF, doing about 1/2 to 2/3 of the damage.

I'm leveling it now, so hopefully I'll have some amusing stories about how it falls on its face. Not sure what I'm going to add to RF in terms of supporting damage, since the point will be to keep moving with perma phasing rather than stopping to channel something like Incinerate, but hopefully it'll at least be a fun attempt. :)
Awesome internationalfish! Let us know how it goes!

Started sustaining RF from level 50, though I did have to kinda cheat and dig into the unique grab bag (The Oak and Immortal Flesh; not exactly super-rare), and also threw on a talisman with +2% regen. Though I'm still only at 2.3k life, so RF's damage is feeling weak compared to Vortex, which I'm popping in the middle of packs of mobs. That's exactly what I wanted the build to be, so I guess at least I got to that point, even if it doesn't end up getting far into maps.

Since Vortex is instant, there's no stopping, just "yo dawg, I heard you liked DoT. So I got you some cold DoT to go with your fire DoT, so you can DoT while you DoT." That part is working really well, so I'm planning to throw every skill point into life now and hopefully get RF up to speed. I'm hoping when I get near the end of the tree I'll be able to run it with just rares in homage to the master. ;)
I updated the blurb in the gem section about Arrogance, Clarity and Vitality to say that it reserves 1000 health, not 100. Oooops!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Can anyone look over my chieftain and let me know how I am doing?

like what changes or improvements I need
I have a real temptation to play RF now. Havent been playing RF for ages. Is it viable in this league or will I struggle?
"
Belgarion600 wrote:

Hi,

Honestly, it would be much easier for us to help you if you tell what you feel goes wrong, or why you feel you need help. Have you trouble to kill bosses ? Is mapping a pain ? Is there any specific situation where you feel in trouble ?

I checked your profile, and for what I know you're floolwing the guide as you should. You should have enough currency by now to buy a 6L chest with some life and resists, so you can craft damage on your scepter. You can upgrade belt and amulet with life rolls, and fitting some chaos resistance here and there would probably help. But all in all these are common improvements.

If you want more detailed advice, you'll have to tell us more ;)
"
Belgarion600 wrote:
Spoiler

Hey Belgarion600!

You're doing a great job so far! I like how things look. You have awesome boots!

At this point, you're just looking for items with high life rolls and decent resists. The more resists the better. Gearing is really easy when you're overcapped with resists because it lets you swap new gear in and out without much tampering. Chaos resist will help you in the long run as well as this build tends to stand still a lot and we can be surprised by Chaos damage when it comes.

Obviously, the advice above comes with the knowledge that the game will drop what it drops...and you just have to grind it out. So just be patient and the gear will come. Also, do the Vaal side areas (or put a Vaal Fragment into your map device to create a Vaal side area. It's ok to go from a 6-link Tabula to a 5-link with helpful mods. But if you get your resists all figured out without needing mods on your chest, then you have much more freedom in choosing a 5/6-link.

And on your weapon, keep looking for mods that stack with each other. Try and get something that gives a total of 100%+ increased damage (elemental, fire, etc.). Burning/DOT Multipliers are huge too.

Awesome work! You're progressing really well!

"
thekiwicartel wrote:
Spoiler
I have a real temptation to play RF now. Havent been playing RF for ages. Is it viable in this league or will I struggle?
Hey thekiwicartel!

RF is always awesome ;). This build can take on all the content for sure, but it's really slow to level the first few acts. I play my builds for the long-term so I'm fine powering through a few sluggish acts before things pick up.

I suggest doing the new gem order that I posted at the top of the guide. I'll be switching the guide to that setup shortly.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Belgarion600 wrote:

Hi,

Honestly, it would be much easier for us to help you if you tell what you feel goes wrong, or why you feel you need help. Have you trouble to kill bosses ? Is mapping a pain ? Is there any specific situation where you feel in trouble ?

I checked your profile, and for what I know you're floolwing the guide as you should. You should have enough currency by now to buy a 6L chest with some life and resists, so you can craft damage on your scepter. You can upgrade belt and amulet with life rolls, and fitting some chaos resistance here and there would probably help. But all in all these are common improvements.

If you want more detailed advice, you'll have to tell us more ;)

i am having problems when i use Incinerate. i almost or do die if many enemies on screen

i am struggling with lvl 4 maps. it could be just me. that is why i asked how my character looked
"
Belgarion600 wrote:
Spoiler
i am having problems when i use Incinerate. i almost or do die if many enemies on screen

i am struggling with lvl 4 maps. it could be just me. that is why i asked how my character looked
Yup. It's just your gear that's holding you back. That, and you'll want to fully ascend when the opportunity arises. Until it does, you'll want to focus on content you're comfortable with until you find better gear. You want higher life rolls on everything that isn't a weapon and more fire/elemental/DOT damage on your sceptre. Some of your gear is really nice! But others aren't doing much for you.

Also, until you get the leech from your final ascendancy node, be patient with Incinerate. Just use it when you think you have a few safe moments.

Annnnnd

Thanks

This is going to help me muchly.

Now I know what I need to work on.
Thanks for the build.

What DPS should I aim for budget ~1ex, ~10ex, and ~100ex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info