Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

Thanks wrecker

I just got my last ascendancy and it is making a big difference.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Let ya know how i make out lol

uploading video from this toaster lol i realize the build is little different from op but i realized a long time ago you cant stand still long or your dead so drop storm on there arse n move around hit with scorching ray when you can n should be good lots of life helps also ;-)

https://youtu.be/z7hX5NnZqJI

Good job !!!

8,8k HP, wow, impressive ! All your stuff is amazing, to tell the truth. You just need hunter gloves to be god-tier ;)
"
Belgarion600 wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks wrecker

I just got my last ascendancy and it is making a big difference.
Awesome Belgarion600! I'm glad it is making a big difference. This is one of those ascendancies/builds where EVERY ascendancy is a big deal. They all have a huge impact on the build. It can be a pain to get the last ascendancy. Good job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Let ya know how i make out lol

uploading video from this toaster lol i realize the build is little different from op but i realized a long time ago you cant stand still long or your dead so drop storm on there arse n move around hit with scorching ray when you can n should be good lots of life helps also ;-)

https://youtu.be/z7hX5NnZqJI

Good job !!!

8,8k HP, wow, impressive ! All your stuff is amazing, to tell the truth. You just need hunter gloves to be god-tier ;)

Mind Talons
Apothecary's Gloves
Quality: +20%
Armour: 130
Energy Shield: 32
Item Level: 84
Requires Level 72, 46 Str, 59 Int
18% increased Damage over Time
19% increased Spell Damage
+17% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
+77 to maximum Life
28% chance to Avoid being Stunned
Culling Strike
19% increased Area of Effect if you've dealt a Culling Strike Recently
+1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems
8% increased Area of Effect
Has Hunter Influence

The culling strike would only work if i put in shield charge instead of flame dash correct or is this going so called over the top? To OP or PoitelMarto
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Before this build I never played a league past 63 and I'd head back to Tarkov. Started pretty late but just dinged 80. I love the RF mechanic. No idea what I'm doing but that's the best part of most games for me anyway. I have flame dash in a ring though... I can be a lil slow to see big hits coming so that helps. Truly low-stress.
Do I have any chance vs Sirus? Or does the build do average in end-game?
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

The culling strike would only work if i put in shield charge instead of flame dash correct or is this going so called over the top? To OP or PoitelMarto

These gloves probably cost more than my entire gear :D
The culling strike mod is global, it does not apply only to socketed gems (not sure if this was clear). If you still use Storm Brand, or any skill for EE, you don't need another hitting skill. However, if you want your move skill to hit, then yes, you should use Shield charge or Leap Slam.

"
ushiototora wrote:

Just as Wrecker_of_days stated in his disclaimer:
"
Crap gear will clear crap content while amazing gear will clear amazing content.

Beating Sirus requires some investment, but is 100% achievable with a RF Chieftain:

Beating A9 Sirus

It takes quite long (I did shit and stopped recording before the end, full encounter from opening portals to picking loot took me ~20 min), but it does work.
Last edited by PoitelMarto on Sep 27, 2021, 1:28:13 AM

yes culling is global i got that thx just wondering how it worked as far as storm brand cause when i put culling strike gem with storm brand it says it has culling strike but when i take the gem out it does not say i have culling.... that's what had me confused...also when i ran pob all my skills have culling dps added didnt know if thats wrong from pob.. i use community fork just letting you know thx again for the help ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Sep 27, 2021, 1:04:27 PM
"
TheHessian wrote:
Spoiler
Before this build I never played a league past 63 and I'd head back to Tarkov. Started pretty late but just dinged 80. I love the RF mechanic. No idea what I'm doing but that's the best part of most games for me anyway. I have flame dash in a ring though... I can be a lil slow to see big hits coming so that helps. Truly low-stress.
Awesome TheHessian!

I'm glad you're having a good time :). In terms of no idea what you're doing, does the guide, build, and mechanics make sense? Or am I missing something obvious that I overlooked?

"
ushiototora wrote:
Spoiler
Hey ushiototora! PoitelMarto answered well. The build itself can do all the content for sure. But the game's design is that you really do need epic gear for epic progress. But ya, once the proper gear drops, A9 Sirus is totally doable. Just keep in mind that you also need to know the fight. So it'll take some practice if you haven't been there before. But you won't need epic gear to get to that point. I have average stuff (including a 5-link) and cruise through A8 Atlas stuff all the time.

"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler

Beating A9 Sirus

It takes quite long (I did shit and stopped recording before the end, full encounter from opening portals to picking loot took me ~20 min), but it does work.
PoitelMarto! Nice work taking your own build and dealing with an A9 Sirus! Good for you! That's a real accomplishment to make something your own a do what you've done. Awesome job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
do i need the skitterbots? im trying to see what i can take away with little loss so i can use shield charge instead of walking around

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info