Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

Ok, that sounds great.
Next time i bring the Bone Zombie to lvl 90 or higher. Then later i definitely will, no i must, test this RF Build.

So, thank you for this beginner, ssf and console compatible guide's.

Can't wait to read your third build. :-)
"
Spoiler
Ok, that sounds great.
Next time i bring the Bone Zombie to lvl 90 or higher. Then later i definitely will, no i must, test this RF Build.

So, thank you for this beginner, ssf and console compatible guide's.

Can't wait to read your third build. :-)
:) Thanks utzy84! You're very kind.

I'm thinking this may be my next guide (pastebin for PoB: https://pastebin.com/9tieKaGr) ... or maybe just a build I post but don't detail like a guide. It's a max-block Gladiator. Single target is really low right now, but my gems are really low too. So I just need to spend more time levelling the gems to see if it's worth posting.

Thanks again for your kindness :). I'm happy to help.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Wrecker of Days, thank you very much for the build. I'm a new poe player and this is my very first char. I really like the build and believe this is the best choice for first experience in PoE.

But I have some questions about it (which can be very noobie, since I'm still learning the game):

- I was missing some 'mobility' skill. Some times i was getting stuck and dying :/. I'm using leap slam, which I'm used to because of D3. Can I somehow link the hit from leap slam with the flammability skill?? I saw there's a ring, but there's any link skill I could do that?

- Is there any unique you think worth farming for the build?

- I saw you posted a change for the gems links. I like the hex and void sphere, but i'm kinda confused about the lvl of the gems for everything work fine. Why do I need to keep the Purifying Flame at lvl 1 linked to the CwDT lvl 20?

- Also, for a tanky version, can I use Flammability and enfeemble together? I'm using the Incinatare in a 4L (without fast casting and concentrated) and put the (4L: CwDT 1 - Void Sphere 1 - Hextouch - Flammability/Enfeeble) in a 5L, since I want less deaths (hahah), but I'm not sure the game cast flammability and enfeeble together.

Apreciate you work, man. thank you very much

(I don't know if this make any difference, but i'm currently playing standard)
Hi, I'm not OP but maybe I can help on some points.

"
jefthers2 wrote:
- I was missing some 'mobility' skill. Some times i was getting stuck and dying :/. I'm using leap slam, which I'm used to because of D3. Can I somehow link the hit from leap slam with the flammability skill?? I saw there's a ring, but there's any link skill I could do that?

There is indeed a support gem called Hextouch that works as you say: you must link it with both a skill that hits and a curse, so said skill inflict curse on hit. It works quite well with Leap Slam, as it has some AoE, albeit a small one.
On a side note, if you feel you die often, you might consider using Fortify support with leap Slam; this support gem grants the Fortify buff on hit, granting 20% less incoming damage from hits.

"
jefthers2 wrote:

Because Righteous Fire (RF) burns you constantly, ways to raise fire resistance over 75% are much appreciated. The "Rise of the Phoenix" shield gives +5% to maximum fire resistance, and can be obtained through "The Sun" divination cards; you can farm these cards running Temple map, Ivory Temple map and Twilight Temple unique map. However, if you're playing in regular standard with trade enabled, it is probably easier to buy it outright.

Saffell's Frame unique shield is another option (raise all maximum resistances, but you can't block attacks) but can't be target farmed as far as I know.

"
jefthers2 wrote:
- I saw you posted a change for the gems links. I like the hex and void sphere, but i'm kinda confused about the lvl of the gems for everything work fine. Why do I need to keep the Purifying Flame at lvl 1 linked to the CwDT lvl 20?

Two reasons for that. First, CwDT gem's level caps the level of the gems you link to it; with a high CwDT, you can link high level (more effective) gems, but they will trigger less often, only if you take a lot of damage.
Second reason is, since this league, skills that you trigger cost mana (before, they were free); and cwDT has a high multiplier cost, so linked skills will use tons of mana when triggered. As Purifying Flame is used only to have Consecrated Ground, and not for its damage, keeping it lvl 1 reduces the mana cost. If you've enough free sockets, the best is linking it to a lvl 1 cwdt, for maximum uptime, but if no, you can link it to a higher level cwdt, like OP suggested.

Note that if you use Leap Slam with Hextouch to apply your curse, having another copy linked to cwdt will become redundant (see below)

"
jefthers2 wrote:
- Also, for a tanky version, can I use Flammability and enfeemble together? I'm using the Incinatare in a 4L (without fast casting and concentrated) and put the (4L: CwDT 1 - Void Sphere 1 - Hextouch - Flammability/Enfeeble) in a 5L, since I want less deaths (hahah), but I'm not sure the game cast flammability and enfeeble together.

In PoE, you can apply only one curse per monster unless specified otherwise (through gear or passives). So you have to choose between damage and survivability. If you use 5L as you suggested, Void Sphere will alternatively apply one or the other and erase the previous curse, so that's definitely not what you want !

Hoping you enjoy the game and this build !
"
PoitelMarto wrote:

"
jefthers2 wrote:

There is indeed a support gem called Hextouch that works as you say: you must link it with both a skill that hits and a curse, so said skill inflict curse on hit. It works quite well with Leap Slam, as it has some AoE, albeit a small one.
On a side note, if you feel you die often, you might consider using Fortify support with leap Slam; this support gem grants the Fortify buff on hit, granting 20% less incoming damage from hits.

"
jefthers2 wrote:

Because Righteous Fire (RF) burns you constantly, ways to raise fire resistance over 75% are much appreciated. The "Rise of the Phoenix" shield gives +5% to maximum fire resistance, and can be obtained through "The Sun" divination cards; you can farm these cards running Temple map, Ivory Temple map and Twilight Temple unique map. However, if you're playing in regular standard with trade enabled, it is probably easier to buy it outright.

Saffell's Frame unique shield is another option (raise all maximum resistances, but you can't block attacks) but can't be target farmed as far as I know.

"
jefthers2 wrote:

Two reasons for that. First, CwDT gem's level caps the level of the gems you link to it; with a high CwDT, you can link high level (more effective) gems, but they will trigger less often, only if you take a lot of damage.
Second reason is, since this league, skills that you trigger cost mana (before, they were free); and cwDT has a high multiplier cost, so linked skills will use tons of mana when triggered. As Purifying Flame is used only to have Consecrated Ground, and not for its damage, keeping it lvl 1 reduces the mana cost. If you've enough free sockets, the best is linking it to a lvl 1 cwdt, for maximum uptime, but if no, you can link it to a higher level cwdt, like OP suggested.

Note that if you use Leap Slam with Hextouch to apply your curse, having another copy linked to cwdt will become redundant (see below)

"
jefthers2 wrote:

In PoE, you can apply only one curse per monster unless specified otherwise (through gear or passives). So you have to choose between damage and survivability. If you use 5L as you suggested, Void Sphere will alternatively apply one or the other and erase the previous curse, so that's definitely not what you want !

Thank You for the very fast answer and the pacience to explain it very simply! I'll follow your suggestions.

Another thing I'm thinking a lot about is: how i make myself vulnerable when stop for channeling the Incinarate, specially with strong crits bosses. I don't know if the skill 'range' changes after lvl20 gem, but it's being a pain in the ass sometimes. I linked a firestorm in one of the CwDT to try to hit a lil bit while avoiding hits (I took off the Enfeeble). Do you have any suggestion for that problem?

Thanks again!

Edited:
i took the advice of the hextouch. Took of the lower CwDT and linked (4L) hextouch, leap slam, firestorm and flammability. Works fine for now, no mana problem, no 10s from void sphere, and the curses just covers everybody.

(extra tanky.. change firestorm for fortify support)

It allowed me to go back to 5L incinerate, which is good too :)

Last edited by jefthers2 on Sep 3, 2021, 11:23:23 AM
"
jefthers2 wrote:
Spoiler
Wrecker of Days, thank you very much for the build. I'm a new poe player and this is my very first char. I really like the build and believe this is the best choice for first experience in PoE.

But I have some questions about it (which can be very noobie, since I'm still learning the game):

Apreciate you work, man. thank you very much

(I don't know if this make any difference, but i'm currently playing standard)
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler

"
jefthers2 wrote:

"
jefthers2 wrote:

"
jefthers2 wrote:

"
jefthers2 wrote:

"
jefthers2 wrote:
Spoiler
Thank You for the very fast answer and the pacience to explain it very simply! I'll follow your suggestions.

Another thing I'm thinking a lot about is: how i make myself vulnerable when stop for channeling the Incinarate, specially with strong crits bosses. I don't know if the skill 'range' changes after lvl20 gem, but it's being a pain in the ass sometimes. I linked a firestorm in one of the CwDT to try to hit a lil bit while avoiding hits (I took off the Enfeeble). Do you have any suggestion for that problem?

Thanks again!

Edited:
i took the advice of the hextouch. Took of the lower CwDT and linked (4L) hextouch, leap slam, firestorm and flammability. Works fine for now, no mana problem, no 10s from void sphere, and the curses just covers everybody.

(extra tanky.. change firestorm for fortify support)

It allowed me to go back to 5L incinerate, which is good too :)
Hey jefthers2!

PoitelMarto answered perfectly to your post! I have nothing to add. So you can pretend they are the OP if you like ;). But I just wanted to acknowledge that I saw your post since it was so well answered.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're liking the build. I too hope you're enjoying the game. You really seem to grasp the game well for such a new player. Good for you! Ask anything you like anytime and we'll do our best to help you out. Good luck!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I saw this build and it reminded me of the old days when i used RF in almost every league and i think i might try again.
Lately i am only playing on console so i am almost ssf.
This time i stumpled upon a Kaoms Heart and as i don't see it answered really in this threat:

Can this build still work with Kaoms (it used to be BiS like 5+ years ago^^)?
Is it even worth it anymore, and what would be dropped to make it work?

"
Silvoz wrote:
I saw this build and it reminded me of the old days when i used RF in almost every league and i think i might try again.
This time i stumpled upon a Kaoms Heart and as i don't see it answered really in this threat:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PoitelMarto This Gentelman is wearing Kaoms might want to check it out just saying but he is playing a Inquistor
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Sep 6, 2021, 11:26:34 AM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Silvoz wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PoitelMarto This Gentelman is wearing Kaoms might want to check it out just saying but he is playing a Inquistor

Thanks.

Question would be now if it is doable without some of the uniques.
might need tinkering, I'll just continue farming maps with my starter and see what i can come up with.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Silvoz wrote:

Long story short: I ran a RF Chieftain up to lvl 95, then switched to Inquisitor as I planned to respec said chieftain to try Boneshatter, but for now I stick to RF. Both Chief and Inquisitor have solid arguments for RF, however Inquisitor is more popular lately since Pious Path has been boosted for hybrid builds.

Anyway, if you want to run Wrecker_Of_Days's build specifically, ie combining RF and Incinerate, you need a 5L/6L for Incinerate, and ideally another one or a RF helmet (essence crafted and/or elder mods) for slotting RF in. So with Kaom's Heart, it means a staff and a decent helmet for this setup.
Another possibiliy (the one I chose) is dropping Incinerate and using RF as sole damage source; then you need only one of either 5L+ staff or RF helmet.

I have no idea how hard it is to find a good staff in console trade league. If you play ssf-like, Flora's Gift divination card is a common drop, but ilvl is low, so you'll end up with a crap staff. Just fusing and hoping for a 5L is probably the best option; harvest also offers 5L-craft sometimes.
The hard part is the RF helm. In PC trade league the prices are reasonnable as RF is not much popular lately, but if you're ssf-like, you'll need to lay hands on Essences of Horror to craft it yourself. Farming Haewark Hamlet with all essence mods and corrupting all essence monsters is a good but tedious way to get them...

Eventually, I have no ssf experience, but I think you can give it a try. Even with a regular helmet, and RF a mere 4L, you can clear red maps without too much trouble. Sure, you probably won't kill the Maven with ssf gear and a RF build, but who cares ?
You'll have to choose between dropping Incinerate, or having only one CWDT link (I'd keep purifying flame, Wave of conviction and Immortal Call) and cut some auras.

If you're interested, I can PM you my Chieftain PoB (as my in-profile character is naked), but it is quite different from OP version, and achieved with quite some trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info