Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

My new helmet. Doing labs trying to get RF enchant but it seems chance is very low. So I got this enchant for now it's at least little bit related to the build as it helps the CWDT gem :D
It was ok before plot ends... Half of monsters and bosses have fire and elemental immunity. I can do nothing and die every second instantly.
New expedition monsters mostly absolutely invulnerability to my damage.
BONE ZOMBIES was better build or i do all wrong...
Last edited by Funtazer on Aug 27, 2021, 8:31:23 AM
Almost all later game bosses have elemental resistance but that should not be an impossible obstacle. You should be able to still slowly cook them, it just might be slower, resistance is not immunity, they still take damage.

You can just run around them in circle, keeping them in the RF radius and slowly burn them, if they can potentially one shot you. If you can face tank their damage then you can even just stand in front of them and use incinerate, just remember to press Q every now and then if you are not moving so you keep refreshing your endurance charges.

Avoid expedition monsters with Fire Immunity as that is what prevents all damage and you won't be able to kill them, so just make sure to read descriptions when placing explosions to not trigger fire immune runic monsters to pop.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 27, 2021, 9:35:47 AM
"
Funtazer wrote:
It was ok before plot ends... Half of monsters and bosses have fire and elemental immunity. I can do nothing and die every second instantly.

I don't know what kind of build you're refering to when you mention Bone Zombies, but Expedition monsters can have mods that make them invulnerable to any kind of damage (physical, each element, chaos), so it's all about not picking the wrong remnants when it comes to expeditions.

As I mentioned before, I do not run this specific RF + incinerate combo (only RF), but I feel you have much more options than most builds. No crits is OK (we lose elemental overload but it's not build-disabling), I don't care about no leech/dodge/block/ward as pure DoT, we have high life pool and regen so super-culling is sustainable; even +30% resist is manageable, albeit not a good pick. Only Immune to Fire and Regen each 4s (in high-tier maps) are no-go. For a low budget, even SSF-friendly build, it is quite a thing, if you ask me !

My own adventure went well yesterday: beat The Formed and The Twisted deathless with pure RF build ! The fight felt great and epic, it took me several minutes to take them down, but I never came close to dying.
I also beat The Forgotten, one death as I discovered their patterns, seems one synthete plus its double from the Maven could double-shot me.

The Hidden hit me too hard, sadly, couldn't beat them. The Maven herself was fine, until last phase... Still can't fint a way to survive these no regen beams and actually deal damage.

All in all, Saffel's Frame alongside +1 max res corruption on chest armour are doing great for survivability.
Last edited by PoitelMarto on Aug 27, 2021, 10:30:41 AM
"
Spoiler

My new helmet. Doing labs trying to get RF enchant but it seems chance is very low. So I got this enchant for now it's at least little bit related to the build as it helps the CWDT gem :D
I really like that furrypurpledinosaur! Most people go for RF mods and this is a really smart enchant! Nice!

"
Funtazer wrote:
Spoiler
I think I found your issue Funtazer! Hopefully, you saw the other responses, as they are relevant too. You can make Expedition monsters immune or 100% resistant to your damage type.

But your main issue I think is that your Cast when Damage Taken gems aren't casting most of your spells. Most of your spells are too high a level and have gone outside the trigger range of your CwDT gems. There's a lot of survivability that revolves around those. Also, fully ascending will give you leech in the tougher battles.

Don't go out of your way for changes yet though. I'll be posting a more mana-friendly gem setup today or tomorrow (depends if my wife plays Sims on the PC today ;).). The more mana-friendly gem setup will have better survivability too.

"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Spoiler
I don't know what kind of build you're refering to when you mention Bone Zombies, but Expedition monsters can have mods that make them invulnerable to any kind of damage (physical, each element, chaos), so it's all about not picking the wrong remnants when it comes to expeditions.

As I mentioned before, I do not run this specific RF + incinerate combo (only RF), but I feel you have much more options than most builds. No crits is OK (we lose elemental overload but it's not build-disabling), I don't care about no leech/dodge/block/ward as pure DoT, we have high life pool and regen so super-culling is sustainable; even +30% resist is manageable, albeit not a good pick. Only Immune to Fire and Regen each 4s (in high-tier maps) are no-go. For a low budget, even SSF-friendly build, it is quite a thing, if you ask me !

My own adventure went well yesterday: beat The Formed and The Twisted deathless with pure RF build ! The fight felt great and epic, it took me several minutes to take them down, but I never came close to dying.
I also beat The Forgotten, one death as I discovered their patterns, seems one synthete plus its double from the Maven could double-shot me.

The Hidden hit me too hard, sadly, couldn't beat them. The Maven herself was fine, until last phase... Still can't fint a way to survive these no regen beams and actually deal damage.

All in all, Saffel's Frame alongside +1 max res corruption on chest armour are doing great for survivability.
Awesome job on your battles PoitelMarto! Those are some huge fights that take really solid setups, lots of paying attention, and good skill! Good for you!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
So here are the mana changes that I was talking about before my vacation. I've played around with 3.15's mana changes for a while now. Here's how I'd set the gems up for 3.16 if nothing changes:

6L: Incinerate - Lifetap - Infused Channelling - Immolate - Faster Casting - Concentrated Effect
4L: RF - Burning Damage - Elemental Focus - Efficacy
4L: CwDT - Immortal Call - Wave of Conviction 1 (or Purifying Flame 1) - Combustion
4L: CwDT 1 - Void Sphere 1 - Hextouch - Flammability/Enfeeble
3S: Purity of Fire, Skitterbots, Enduring Cry
3L: Arrogance - Vitality - Clarity

(L=links, S=sockets-unlinked)

This setup has WAY more consistent damage and survivability though nothing obvious has changed. The difference is that mana is completely under control. The Void Sphere link only goes off once every 10 seconds. So now Immortal Call (the cornerstone of the build) is the only thing that using mana. So now the full impact of both side of that gem are in full use. I've played lots with this setup and it's been a dream.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi, I also play on the console. Can you show the phased development of the skill tree?
Hey Wrecker, at the moment i play your Zombie Build on Xbox.
For a PoE Beginner like me its a really great and strong Build in SSF.

Do you know or think that the RF Build is better in lategame at mapping in SSF?

"
Spoiler
Hi, I also play on the console. Can you show the phased development of the skill tree?
Hey lllChuckNorrisll!

Ya Console! WEW!

By "phased development" of the passive tree, do you mean which nodes to take first/when? If that's the case, it's honestly really easy. From the start, Just get all the nodes on the south of the tree first. Then go north taking everything without skipping any. Feel free to get a +30 Int node along the way if you have a hard time finding an amulet that will help you level. It's actually that easy with this build.

Did that answer your question? Let me know if I didn't catch your meaning.

"
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker, at the moment i play your Zombie Build on Xbox.
For a PoE Beginner like me its a really great and strong Build in SSF.

Do you know or think that the RF Build is better in lategame at mapping in SSF?
Cool utzy84!

I'm glad Bone Zombies is treating you so well! And on console too! Hazaa!

The Bone Zombie build has more damage but less defence. But also, with the nature of minion crafting vs. elemental damage crafting, it's easier to find the gear that benefits this RF build than it is to find minion stuff. Minion stuff is basically all about improving gem levels beyond level 20 and that is rare and pricey. Because this RF build doesn't use EE, and benefits both from Fire DoT and Spell Hit damage, it's easier to scale.

If you get "stuck" with "ok" weapons and a 5-link with this build, you'll notice that single-target damage is lacking. Doable but lacking. But it can scale easily. Mapping/clear speed is similar.

Does that help?

Annnnnd

"

Does that help?[/span]

thank you very much, this is exactly what I wanted to know
Last edited by lllChuckNorrisll on Sep 1, 2021, 1:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info