Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

The "This is our game, we feel this is better" OR "Lets get streamers an upperhand and priority on launch" mentality is trully idiotic as a company.

This game is getting dangerously outdated, graph and mech wise. What keeps the hype is the player/fanbase and what they percieve as a challenge or quest on every league, tweaking builds and maximizing efficiency for their time.

If people are invested, the game succeeds. I really think this will kill average/casual players... that's sad. Means there's a chance people will quit more often and abandon the game. Less people means less profit. Less profit means byebye.

Any company that disregards the clients feedback is set for disaster.
"Aisling's crafting bench that adds a Veiled modifier now first removes a random modifier"

will aisling respect meta mods when removing?
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
I don't think the nerfs went far enough, it looks like some skills will still do some damage.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
I get slowing down the game but if they are trying to address the player drop off in leagues they are completely swinging and missing. The problem is end game is boring and there is no incentive... You are better off just grinding maps or super boring things like Heist.
ED buffed. Nice!
The changes look very promising. Makes the late game even more challenging which should be the case in this grindy game. It will be fun.
Flask changes are a very good idea. I trust in u that u actually fully considered its impact and it somehow will fit ingame.

I think u actually acomplished ur goal and improved the diversity of skills. I dont get the guys who play same builds every league anyway. There will be a lot new strategies for sure. Can´t wait to see all the new build ideas.

Only thing i don´t like is the randomness of getting oneshot in some situations which may happen even more often now. The new itemclass might help out though. I hope its well balanced :).

Thank you! Im hyped!
i'm happy with the changes ... and there are also many new players who like challenges and don't want everything to be easy and quick.
I even think that ggg shouldn't give any attention to the people who want to have everything quickly and easily because they are a minority and have no interest in playing poe in the long term.
This really isn't bad overall. Just took away a lot of the "free" mods we were getting.

Raider just needs a new boot mod, a synth belt, or a couple extra points, and is back to immune. Just takes a little more work which isn't a bad thing.

Everyone complaining about the story either never played the gauntlet (where you realize the more difficulty the more fun), or tries to brute force the campaign once every 3 months, taking 12 hours and 100 deaths. The story is lame... but improving your time at it is actually quite fun if you put in the effort.
Yo this is a big update look forward to reading it more after work! damn this league going to be spicy.. so far my league start is not nerfed that badly pog
The game is already difficult, end game content is difficult to access if you are a casual player, the market on ps4 is all expensive, dammit, I didn't play for a while, when it came back.... Just bad news.... By that instead of nerfing doesn't improve the content that's bad? Why not create systems that attract and retain players?

Anyway, I don't know, I was even thinking about investing in the game, but I'll save my money.

Diablo 2 is there... better to pay and have a nice content, than play something "free" that makes you a fool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info