Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

RIP poe
Let's see
Damage nerfs are fine, movement speed nerfs are once again an abyssmal decision. It's still an aRPG right? In what world is going slower through A1-10 fun for the 1928310921372 time and also being slower in maps, WTF? And then the randomness on the skills buffed .. there are so many other completely underused & outright useless skills in this game .. ridiculous decision-making. Fix what's IN ALREADY instead of constantly adding new non-sense, that goes for everything not just skillgems. We're heading in the wrong direction for sure these days.
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
In other news I think PD2 started up a new league of their own so if your builds can't kill anything in this patch we can all go have fun steam rolling maps in pd2 :)
GGG for all the people saying they wont be attending this league or are quitting can you do the rest of us a favor, and actually block them from partaking in this league please, or add a neat total nerf to any rng they expect!
Aura noteables are not touched lets go Aurabots yeeeey!
Noice
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
Yo this is a big update look forward to reading it more after work! damn this league going to be spicy.. so far my league start is not nerfed that badly pog

whats your league starter ?
Is there now also mana cost to be paid for counter-attacks such as Vengeance and Reckoning? Didn't see anything about them in the trigger skill section.

Manifesto looks surprisingly good tho; will give it a whirl on Friday for sure to see how things pan out.
If there's one thing I hate about this game, it's feeling like I have any amount of control over my character or items. So, thanks for finally taking the rest of that away!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info