Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Not sure about making so many changes in one patch, especially when they're almost all nerfs. This seems more like something that should've been implemented over a much longer period of time versus all at once, so that it's easier to see what changes should and shouldn't be reeled back.
so many new skills = amazing
campaign taking longer = could have done without thanks
I am mainly waiting for December for the endgame rework i'm hoping for, as currently it's just pure tedium trying to progress through map tiers. No, it wasn't great before either.

We need a new endgame progression system.

I am whelmed
So facebreaker cyclone will still smash the game, but Archmage was too strong because some guys could load up jewels with 50+ crit multi on each? Clearly you missed what the actual problem is.

Your gear multipliers are still WAY out of control, and you've done nothing to bring boss hp closer in line to white/blue/yellow mobs, like back in beta/early release.

All of your words about making the game more like it was originally were just that. Words.
well aurabots are still broken
RiP PoE
Solid stuff.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
"
Vaildez wrote:
When my job has become more fun that the game I am playing during it... That might be a problem.

+1 for concept and originality. Thanks for the chuckles.
I'm absolutely disgusted and I hate almost literally everything about this.

[Removed by Support]

See you Friday.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 19, 2021, 7:45:29 PM
Great news , good stuff nerfing overcreep overall , Big fan .
BUT as always the info youre providing is limited , Why there is no info about cast on crit numbers mana cost , spell echo????? is gona cost mana for every cast or its gona be the same ....

you could provide more and more creal info next time when you take 3 months to make balance changes and manifesto info.... the info is always limited or low....
RIP PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info