Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

docArrive
interesting.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
I love nerfs! Keep it up GGG!
it's seem funny, we have a lot of nerfs on our damage so we cant kill a boss so fast, nice, but boss damage maybe should be also nerf so maybe they will not 1 shot us so easy, and maybe we will be able to see the mechanics that you have prepared for us. thank you.
they're transforming us into the turtles actually

fakajcie bobla
Last edited by Variousus on Jul 19, 2021, 7:27:58 PM
When my job has become more fun that the game I am playing during it... That might be a problem.
tragedia
Wicked
For those who don't want to read the long version, here is a short one:

Hey, we are not interested in all these players who have a job and all. So we make the game even "harder", leaving them only three options:

1. They can find the strongest build, go to some shady shop, spend their money on the 100 exalted orbs for the required equipment. Basically, this is cheating.

2. They can spend most of their spare time running the exact same content every single league, without the slightest chance of achieving something new. This is just boring.

3. They can dislike both options, and leave. This is probably the best option.

So, if you are not one of our beloved streamers, then you can go and fuck yourself. You are not the kind of players we want.

Greaaaat. Slowing down the end game when this game was already a grind enough. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 19, 2021, 7:32:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info