Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

pog
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Last edited by poeseverim on Jul 19, 2021, 7:23:59 PM
Mjolner league incoming. Nice one GGG, makes total sense!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
What did I say.......Mines/Traps and chaos spells.....left and right. Balance!:))))
Just gutted that Assassin is getting another nerf. Poison is one of my favorite things to faff about with and Assassin just keeps getting beat down.
Well Im not gonna judge before i play it . BUT !!!!! i have to admit these nerfs are really bad. You basically nerfed almost everything into the ground wich makes it almosat unplayable.... Im pretty saure at mid league you will notice the mistake youve jsut did. I will give the league a try BUT im not keeping my hopes up.
Shit son. Lol
"
Can't have filthy 300 hours per league casuals getting to red maps now can we.

If you spend 300 hours and don't get to red maps the problems were bigger than these nerfs.
Here is another head scratcher...

"
If you had 5 Awakened Support Gems, your six-link damage could be as high as 50% more damage compared to having regular support gems. The quality of Awakened Support Gems is now the same as on the base support gem.

Uhhh duh? But who is seriously running around with 5 awakened support gems? I usually burn out on the league before I have more than 1. You should be insanely powerful if you are running around with maxed out awakened gems cause thats like what multiple HH's!?!
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 19, 2021, 7:27:49 PM
GGG logic: We have a lot of good gems and a lot of garbage gems... instead of making the useless gems better, let's nerf to the ground the good ones so now we have a big pile of trash.

I will still use the damage gems instead of the ones with stupid and useless effects.
Last edited by d_n_r on Jul 20, 2021, 9:35:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info