Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

I've been playing since many many years ago in open beta. The amount of money I've put into this game doesn't even matter. It's the simple fact of how the company itself has catered to the people of being a great game, great response time to emails, and overall smoothness over any other gaming company I've seen.

When you're setting a game for everyone to have an equal playing field, it's obvious the first person to find that ticket item is going to be starting his/her season career on a high.

GGG lost a good amount of my respect when I found out they were giving popular streams priority queue when the vast majority of players are waiting in a 30K+ line. This "fair playing field" is now unbalanced.

#Restart the League
#restarttheleague
#ResetTheLeague

Same rights for everyone.
Reset the league
I was so hyped for league. Weekend off, in, queue 1.5h before start.... Aaand done almost act two from start until 3.30 am. Holy shit this was horrible league start.

Letting in streamers - I get why ggg wanted to do this, but its just piss me off how ppl are toxic about this. 90% streamers like Zizarian, Ziggy D or Raizqt didn't ask for this... Ppl calm the fuck down! I feel really sorry for Ziggy and his partner, also for Zizarian - ppl acted like so toxic because someone else decision.
Clam down!

On top of that where I can understand why ggg think queue skip was good idea for streamers - but Empi plus his group? Holy fuck, why his group got it? To broke economy over again? Also Empi after his "African" talk just why he should not be on pass queue list.

I just hope GGG will decide to reset league, of course after issues will be fixed.

I'm just sad, wanted play so badly for weekend when I have time, wanted play path of exile and I did play path of dc/queue with gate in background... Its just sad.
Restart is the only fair step to take.
INGAME NAME: Foosball, Heroia
Always PM me or message me ingame for trades!
That was a nice write up, will there be a league reset? May be it is worth to take few days to iron out the bugs and make a new release next Friday. Just saying, make this week a live-server testing void league for example.
#restartwhen
#restarttheleague

I liked the start.. Had fun xD plz ignore reddit.. It's toxic af.
And of course u have to set a priority list for influencers.. I mean that's completely fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info