Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

idk if you guys are not happy you can play diablo 3 FOLLOWER league HEHE after couple hours you gonna be bored to death...

i mean ultimatum vs grim dawn come on

and for me i love the league first day was a shit show but it over let's not talk about it.......

i just love risking it all die or get RICH
"
"
aHz1984 wrote:
"
cybert2 wrote:
So many choices for new arpg's any suggestions? does not matter if online or offline

grim dawn i can suggest !
last epoch is also cool, but still very much "in progress" and unfinished.

With the blatant lie posted in the OP plus the lack of moral fortitude to do the right thing from the HMFIC, as well as the hypocrisy displayed by certain mods, I too am looking for other games. Thanks for recommending Grim Dawn...looks quite interesting!

Check out Warhammer ChaosBane. I am having fun leveling. Not to sure about the endgame if there is one. I just watched the video on steam and it looked well done and is. As far a Grim Dawn you can't go wrong there it is a great game
Hello, I hope someone from GGG will read this but probably not.

I'm been playing since 2013 and whenever there is this queue problem I always wonder why don't you use the same mechanic you used to use on races back in the day? Everyone can log in 30 minutes before the actual league start or whatever and they are frozen until league start.. We had this for races 6 years ago and It worked perfectly fine. I even copied that idea to my game, and now you reversed back to this queue.. which I know for myself is a joke... Honestly guys think about it.
Hope your streamers pay your bills because I won't anymore :)
GGG I gotta post and say I'm pretty damn disappointed with the Streamer Priority.

Hasty Decision or not, the intention wasn't to 'Give People Something Fun to Watch'

You wanted to downplay the Server Issues to the wider community to save face. You should admit it. That would at least be honest.

You should know better.

Sincerely,
A player STILL waiting for the T-Shirt/Hoodie from the Supporter Pack I purchased. HUNDREDS of Dollars, and they just told me to wait for Shipping Confirmation, at some point..

Why should I invest anything else?
"
lotting2782 wrote:
i mean ultimatum vs grim dawn come on

it's not grim dawn vs. poe.
it's GGG politics vs. Crate E. politics.

and chris showed us whats the community for him. we are just trash for him that should open their purse to pay. he doesnt care at all about us. times change.. ggg have been a brilliant company that care about the game and the players.
the community payed that back with trust and support.
now chris shits on our heads and lets us openly down in front of the whole world. the only thing he is doing is pushing his garbage lies in his statements.
stuff like "it's about equality". more likely he's laughing his ass off, getting some 2 or 3 star dinners at the evening with some 300bucks wines while he's laughing at us idiots who have been part of their success.
absolutely understandable that a good part of the old supporters that spent a lot of money and would spent a lot of money in the future too are now turning away from him. it is HIS fault. not the fault of others at ggg. chris wilson is 100% responsible.
and i am pretty sure (i guess), if he reads this post, he's sipping his wine from france while smiling and thinking "hahahahahah"

this attitude i wont support.
the community was a big part of their success. yes - THEY delivered and thats why we supported it. but now, they don't care anymore about us. chris is where he wants to be and stops caring. thats the true impression the playerbase gets now.

"
Deveron86 wrote:
Hope your streamers pay your bills because I won't anymore :)

thats the right decision. i'm onboard with u. also don't play the league anymore. if thousands of people do the same, maybe they learn anything.
sadly, more likely: he wrote his statement with good knowledge that it doesnt matter at all what he writes and he just lets down the old supporters.
they have done the job for him. this attitude should be punished the hardest way. don't play. don't buy, fck up the rating at steam and do everything to stop new players looking at this. thats what i do and whats the right thing in my opinion. at least we know now what person he is and we can keep others for stepping into the same trap.

"
veneror wrote:
Easy fix for this solution, stop wasting your money here from now on,play it as a free game, no point insulting a clown who compared real life with a game

^ this !
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 10:41:57 PM
Yeah he got rich and does not care what we think. People will continue to support GGG even when they got caught showing favoritism. This made me realize what a shit company they are. Saying Sorry does not cut it. You should have reset the servers ASAP but now it is to late.
"
The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake. Instead of offering viewers something to watch while they waited, it offended all of our players who were eager to get into the game and weren't able to, while instead having to watch others enjoy that freedom. It's completely understandable that many players were unhappy about this. We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

We will not allow streamers to bypass the login queue in the future. We will instead make sure the queue works much better so that it's a fast process for everyone and is always a fair playing field. We will also plan future marketing campaigns with contingencies in mind to better handle this kind of situation in the future.

It's really difficult to take this statement at face value when 10 hours after this post was made streamers still skipped the queue when the servers crashed again.
I get that you want your game to have as many eyes on it as possible. It means that more people will watch, play and ultimately buy in-game things. Again, I think we all get that.

I don't care whether someone is a YouTuber, a twitch streamer or just your average player - not a single one should have more of a priority over the other. You start down this path you might as well call yourself Blizzard Entertainment. Next you will be implementing changes, balance issues or other random things because a YouTuber asked you to (this has already happened btw).

I don't get it. You are suppose to be GGG. You're different from other companies or so I thought.
"they have #ad in their titles" hahah no, they didnt
Who the hell is Nana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info