Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
suittosg wrote:
3 hours. Finally cleared Act1.

Please stopped the in-game announcement of your precious elite players hitting new levels!

Show some sensitivity.

This^
"
GAP wrote:
I was under 8k in the first queue. 40+ disconnects later (4.5 hrs) I am still before The ledge.....I have no words to express my feelings but they are not nice.

I'm in the same sinking boat.
The only thing that will make this right is a do over and free stuff.
Not being able to play is fine, happens, it sucks but it happens. I can accept that no worries at all.

What is completely unacceptable though, is certain select people being able to play all night and already reaching endgame while we can't.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
we need to see a shamewalk!!! Chris needs to walk!
"
Not being able to play is fine, happens, it sucks but it happens. I can accept that no worries at all.

What is completely unacceptable though, is certain select people being able to play all night and already reaching endgame while we can't.

And they even announce it regularly in-game.
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
You know the streamers got special treatment when they log in instantly when there was 100k queue, and they also have received zero disconnects. Proof that GGG has special servers just for them. If they give them queue bypass, their own special servers, then you can be sure they are giving them special RNG too.

This^
I mean, it's a free game. If it is upsetting you to the point of rage you might need to take a step back.
I managed to get in twice earlier and barely managed to get into Lioneye's Watch. Disconnected promptly afterward. I took a nap in retaliation. Woke up feeling exceptionally refreshed and am now waiting on some delivery Chicken Parm with an extra side of bread and some alfredo to match. Gonna cozy up to some riots while I wait for the servers to stabilize.

Gotta have something else to do in unstable times like these my friends.
In the toon creation "This operation requires the account to be logged in" harass quite a lot. Cannot bypass this thing.
The question is:

WHY UPLOAD A THING THAT DOESN'T WORK??

We loose a lot of game time. Why not wait few weeks more and offer a more stable version?? The devil is going to eat you alive?
"
suittosg wrote:
"

And they even announce it regularly in-game.

Insulting isn't it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info