Extremely Slow Queue Processing

well.. streamers r still playing the game while the masses can only stare at login screen...

when masses r still in act 3, i guess some streamers will alr be at maps earning big bucks.

tok abt catering to the 0.1%.... pfffffft.
Didn't play last league due to constant disconnects during Labyrinth... it appears this league is starting out on that note... and I can't get past lvl 12 or even get to Brutus. :(.

Please shut it down and fix it!!
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Shut down this s-show. Fix the servers. Wipe the league progress and start over.

It's complete BS some are mapping and I'm stuck in Act 1 due to no fault of my own.

tbh this would be the best thing to do, shut it down, fix it, call a muligan, or a do over and pretend today never happened.

only reason to leave it running is if you need the data to see where things are breaking, but after 4h it must be pretty obvious.

Shutting it down will also stop a lot of the negativity that is growing.
Are you holding the game hostage until they buy more supporter packs??
seriously, wait in queue, get to character selections, login error, back in queue.

And that what you call "new league" total shit!
I also want to know how some people are so far ahead seemingly with no issues but then it seems like 99.99% of people are constantly kicked out and stuck in queue?
Just do something else and play tomorrow
Please, shut down!!!!

There is reason to keep servers up as players cannot play properly.

Fix the problem and come back later like u did a great job :)
Remember when EQ (or WOW) updated and it might take 8-48 hours to be able to log in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info