Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Quin rank 40 duelist what comedy is this :D
"
suittosg wrote:
"
Not being able to play is fine, happens, it sucks but it happens. I can accept that no worries at all.

What is completely unacceptable though, is certain select people being able to play all night and already reaching endgame while we can't.

And they even announce it regularly in-game.

I can't even get into game long enough to see any announcements......

GGG losing all credibility with their playerbase.

Edit; thank God for Bellator 257 and Valheim. Hmmmm mayhaps I will also try Last Epoch.....I hear that game has deterministic crafting....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Apr 16, 2021, 8:55:29 PM
"
suittosg wrote:
"
Not being able to play is fine, happens, it sucks but it happens. I can accept that no worries at all.

What is completely unacceptable though, is certain select people being able to play all night and already reaching endgame while we can't.

Welcome to the NWO game
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
suittosg wrote:
"

Insulting isn't it.

Distasteful and no respect. Really sad.
"
Mavent wrote:
Nothing as fun as being stuck in queue all day, and the brief moments when you can log in, the game rubs your nose in it by announcing "Joe Streamer is the first person to hit level 85!"

This^
"
aliensurfer wrote:
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
You know the streamers got special treatment when they log in instantly when there was 100k queue, and they also have received zero disconnects. Proof that GGG has special servers just for them. If they give them queue bypass, their own special servers, then you can be sure they are giving them special RNG too.

This^

Yep.
Been in queue now for almost an hour, gone from 187,000 to 113,000 well worth it for the five minutes of playtime before I dc again.
"
aliensurfer wrote:
"
Mavent wrote:
Nothing as fun as being stuck in queue all day, and the brief moments when you can log in, the game rubs your nose in it by announcing "Joe Streamer is the first person to hit level 85!"

This^

This this^ sigh...
This will cost GGG a lot money.

The first days of a league are most important for a good start, currency-wise.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Hahah, now is there an "elite" and "proletariat" classes of players!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info