Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
redbuhl wrote:
Ok this issue has been happening for past few leagues why has GGG not upgraded server software more you know a ton of people gonna join and we all buy supporter packs ti support so please fix servers that would be a great league servers working top notch.

It's not about "server software". GGG rents servers from IBMCloud... or actually virtual servers. They cut their level of service to save money. It's bit them in the ass and they're going to lose far more money than they saved.
STOP ROLLING BACK! I'M PICKING UP ITEMS, I GET DISCONNECTED, AND THEN THEY'RE GONE. STOP!
karma for killing harvest!

I remember that admins deleted posts as "excessively negative"...where are they now???
looks like some streamers and or other pro players had no problems and managed to queue jump.............
I was under 8k in the first queue. 40+ disconnects later (4.5 hrs) I am still before The ledge.....I have no words to express my feelings but they are not nice.
Ooooh, I made it into Lion Watch! Woohoo! I think it is time to quit this crap for the day.
Thanks for nothing, GGG.
I have had to do fucking Hargraves 3 fucking times already, if i gotta get do him again after this crash I am fucking DONE
"
I have had to do fucking Hargraves 3 fucking times already, if i gotta get do him again after this crash I am fucking DONE

I did Brutus 3 times and Merveil twice.
Never been so reliefed clearing Act1.
Ultimatum League...the true endgame.->> make it to Lioneye's Watch without disconnect and keeping a low blood pressure. GGG Good Game Gone...
GGG....C'mon man. Three leagues in a row? Heist's major league mechanic was unplayable due to disconnects for almost a month, Ritual broke your servers and needed multiple patches to be stable enough to play, and now this?? At least ACT like professionals. If I were this bad at my job, I wouldn't be DOING my job because they'd fire my worthless butt.

What's the big deal anyways? Crap coding? Fire the bums and hire real programmers. Bad hardware?? You've known about that issue since freaking January. Do you guys just sit around the office while you're designing this stuff and think "Probably nobody will want to play anyways, last league start's stress on the servers was a fluke." Just...c'mon. You're better than this.

Speaking of which, add me to the line of disgruntled people who would like an explanation as to why exactly the big streamers have a cut in line card for the queues. What makes them so much better than the rest of us. I'll bet they bleed red and shit brown just like I do. What other benefits do they get? Free points for tabs? Bonus XP? Increased drop rates? Where does it end?? Can I trust your answer even at this point? I feel like you've been lying all along.

Along those veins, the money I've spent is done now. You are getting no more. No more for POE, and certainly nothing for POE 2. You've got a lot of building to do to mend the bridges at this point. They're not burnt, but they're definitely crumbling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info