Extremely Slow Queue Processing

this is not photoshoped. LOL

I think Im not gonna support ggg anymore and gonna request refund from steam. Ask streamers for support.
"
aliensurfer wrote:
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
You know the streamers got special treatment when they log in instantly when there was 100k queue, and they also have received zero disconnects. Proof that GGG has special servers just for them. If they give them queue bypass, their own special servers, then you can be sure they are giving them special RNG too.

This^

Like my mother says..... money talks.... ***** walks! good luck everyone!
earliest i ever played league ... gonna go back to waiting couple of days before starting.

FRUSTRATING
So my post was deleted because it was a bit negative. Here's the positive version of it.

Please investigate the reason of why the league launch was total failure with 10s of DC. Path of exile is an old game game now, it's not like a game which is released for the first time ever (e.g. Cyberpunk launch).

Worst thing a company can do is not learn from their mistakes. It doesn't matter if the mistake goes away for 2 league only to come back on 3rd league. Please fix this mistake permanently. Otherwise it would be considered a cultural issue, in that case, fix the culture please.

As a player of this game I do not expect such pathetic performance from the makers of this game. I love POE and I will keep playing for years to come but please investigate and fix the issue from HR side as well as design/programming/QA side.

Kind Regards,
Last edited by gruumine on Apr 16, 2021, 9:06:17 PM
"
VoidDragon437 wrote:
You know, this all wouldn't be such a slap in the face if the streamers weren't so obviously getting preferential treatment.

It's one thing to have a bad league start - we're used to it by now
It's an entirely other level of a "fuck you" to your fans and supporters when you treat all of the non-streamers like second class citizens.

This^
"
MajesticVoice wrote:
I mean, it's a free game. If it is upsetting you to the point of rage you might need to take a step back.
I managed to get in twice earlier and barely managed to get into Lioneye's Watch. Disconnected promptly afterward. I took a nap in retaliation. Woke up feeling exceptionally refreshed and am now waiting on some delivery Chicken Parm with an extra side of bread and some alfredo to match. Gonna cozy up to some riots while I wait for the servers to stabilize.

Gotta have something else to do in unstable times like these my friends.

I get where you're coming from. See, I gave away a lot of software too in the past, it's called open source. I also sold a lot of software to paying customers. Point is, if I can't release half way stable software (and at this point PoE is just completely broken), then I'm not releasing anything at all. They never should have released this in the first place.
@GGG

PLEASE CONSIDER RESTART THE LEAGUE - AND TELL US QUICKLY

Seems you don´t know yet where the problem is, otherwise communicate...

Your playerbase is getting more and more mad.

People took a day off of work to play the league start, so please consider sharing some info on what are you going to do, so people can manage their free time.

BY THE WAY, if streamers really are on a whitelist for queue, you messed up pretty hard and you know that. I like to see a statement regarding that topic

TY
I am really sick to my stomach that I continue to support a game that has such crap launches. Every single league I buy a supporter pack and every single league is a pathetic pile of crap. Crashes, DCs, hours of queue. You win GGG, well played.
"
GrouchyCoder wrote:
"
MajesticVoice wrote:
I mean, it's a free game. If it is upsetting you to the point of rage you might need to take a step back.
I managed to get in twice earlier and barely managed to get into Lioneye's Watch. Disconnected promptly afterward. I took a nap in retaliation. Woke up feeling exceptionally refreshed and am now waiting on some delivery Chicken Parm with an extra side of bread and some alfredo to match. Gonna cozy up to some riots while I wait for the servers to stabilize.

Gotta have something else to do in unstable times like these my friends.

I get where you're coming from. See, I gave away a lot of software too in the past, it's called open source. I also sold a lot of software to paying customers. Point is, if I can't release half way stable software (and at this point PoE is just completely broken), then I'm not releasing anything at all. They never should have released this in the first place.

I think they tested everything ok on servers for the special players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info