Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I get kicked out almost every zone and put in a long queue, I've never had connection issues before so I'm wondering how there are people 55+ whilst I'm not a speed runner I'm only lvl 18 after being in queue since before launch and queuing back up after each disconnect like a fiend. basically 5 hours to get to level 18...
"
DoubleDribbl wrote:
I get kicked out almost every zone and put in a long queue, I've never had connection issues before so I'm wondering how there are people 55+ whilst I'm not a speed runner I'm only lvl 18 after being in queue since before launch and queuing back up after each disconnect like a fiend. basically 5 hours to get to level 18...

This.

Same for me and 7 of my friends...
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
@GGG
Please, for the love of god, shut down servers.. fix it and release a patch for this..
So how is it. I can seem to get past level 8 due to being rolled back, but some dude is 60...
I have 1 H and 12 min played since the league went live... rest of the time is in que Bcus of dc......

GGG = the new Blizzard !!!
unable to deserialize packet errors...wow you guys pouched this one good.
Anticipation was high. Got off work 30 min ago, login and try to create character. "Operation cannot be processed". Logout, login que for a couple minutes. Finally get in, beat twilight strand. Step into town, Dc'd. Try to log back in, can't even get to a login que.

ROCKET LEAGUE - instead tonight I guess :/
Perandus Flashback Players receiving the Necrotic Armour Set: →This Guy←
"Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
Ok this issue has been happening for past few leagues why has GGG not upgraded server software more you know a ton of people gonna join and we all buy supporter packs ti support so please fix servers that would be a great league servers working top notch.
very good league start DC,timeout,long queue .... after waiting for 14days ... maybe ggg want just 10k players instead of 100k
does anyone know a good game which we actually PLAY?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info