Extremely Slow Queue Processing

There are 215 premium players shown on POE ninja.
Highest is level 55 and still cruising.

Wonder how much is a premium account?
At least take down the servers for everyone while you search for the issue. This is rubbing it in our faces !
"
Chaser8 wrote:
"
roachmanley wrote:
If the queue is really 180k+ who the hell is online?

that's not the real queue. Reload

It's like 8-10k

You might want to check that chief, i have veen sitting for fifteen minutes in the 185,000+ queue, i am at 157,000 now.
"
roachmanley wrote:
"
Chaser8 wrote:
"
roachmanley wrote:
If the queue is really 180k+ who the hell is online?

that's not the real queue. Reload

It's like 8-10k

You might want to check that chief, i have veen sitting for fifteen minutes in the 185,000+ queue, i am at 157,000 now.

No I don't

But keep waiting on that 150k or two billion queue like i've seen in reddit
Last edited by Chaser8 on Apr 16, 2021, 8:19:04 PM
Shut down this s-show. Fix the servers. Wipe the league progress and start over.

It's complete BS some are mapping and I'm stuck in Act 1 due to no fault of my own.

I was patched 2 hours and 45 minutes before league launch and in the queue poised to start as soon as the servers went live.
This launch is so bad even Twitter is down. I had to come here to lodge my "Karen" complaint. I demand the manager! :)
This is crazy I cannot believe how bad this is
Seriously? DC'd just as my Ritual - I mean Ultimatum - loot dropped. FFS
Can all those lovely reddit users who mentioned they quit for good exit que so I can join quicker please and thank you

You might want to check that chief, i have veen sitting for fifteen minutes in the 185,000+ queue, i am at 157,000 now. [/quote]

No I don't

But keep waiting on that 150k or two billion queue like i've seen in reddit[/quote]

The 4 billion queue was the maximum interger possible, an error. I am down to 154,000 now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info