[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
Pleau1 wrote:
So why Pious Path on a cycloner without Zealotry? Are you stopping every 4 seconds to drop consecrated ground?

The benefits of Consecrated Ground linger for 4 seconds, and refresh when you:

- Use Dash / Flame Dash etc.
- Momentarily release the Cyclone key even whilst forcing movement.

It's a bit annoying having to maintain this every 4 seconds, so I'd actually consider going Inevitable Judgement if you wanted to stay CoC.
I'm unable to clear any ultimatums after T9, so not really sure what I'm missing at this point. Spent 7 exalts on this build already and I'm still struggling with survivability.
So I think I'm at the conclusion of this build pretty much. I'm a complete new player ot the end game of PoE so any guidance would be appreciated on where I should go now.

T16 maps are a breeze with CoC Reap, but sometimes I feel like the single target damage is lacking, even with the Arcanist Brands.

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/r4fz05mq
Also my characters are public

Also, can someone guide me to where the Frenzy and Endurance charges are coming from on the OP build?

Lastly, what are people's thoughts on adding a:

into the build? With an Elder, well rolled Cold/Lightning Two-Stone ring this could free up a gem slot to put Herald of Purity back in.

An Elder Cold/Lightning Two-Stone ring can roll with Grants Level 22 Herald of Ash, this combined with a Essence of Hysteria could make probably the BIS ring for damage, especially combined with the above Synthesis ring.

So I added the above ring in with

And nothing is left standing really, clear wasn't an issue for CoC or self cast. I think that second ring is a perfect match for it. I am light on Chaos Res now, but I think I can make that back.

Perfection on that second ring would be with the Essence of Hysteria too the extra 10% Phy to Fire damage takes me from 1.5m to 1.6m (Not including the extra Awakened spell cascade hits)
Last edited by Mr_Frezno on May 4, 2021, 9:13:10 PM
"
ciryous wrote:
My experience and stats with the build at lvl 93

my HO DPS
Reap +added fire +awakened fire pen+ spell cascade+ elemental focus + faster casting
Zealotry+HoA

For reference in maps with some flask buffs and arcane surge the dps was 318k

I recorded a t15 map run run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI3YkReLQ94

character link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ciryous/characters/PormestariHanttinen

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/yf4cSxce

STATS:
894 life (5124unreserved) / 9154 ES
708 life regen / 891 es regen
1024 max life leech / 1190 max es leech

My experience so far:

Leveling was a breeze, maps started rough before uber lab and getting all key gear pieces. Build worked fine without prism guardian just with arrogance and rare shield.
Damage started feeling lacking in red maps, but arcanist brand setup and gear optimization helped over that hill.
Thread of hope in left side frees up some skill points and makes picking up "Arcane capacitor" cheap.
With 6link and 0,4s cast time I started hitting limit with my regen in bosses with 5 stacks. So vitality life leech watchers eye or some else life leech source is helpful.

Yo how is that *much* cheaper and better than my current one? I feel like I'm investing into the wrong stuff.
IF i can only get a 5l ivory tower till i save for a 6l what skills should i use for max dps
"
Vrazi wrote:
IF i can only get a 5l ivory tower till i save for a 6l what skills should i use for max dps

Depends on what build you're going and what colored links you have. I'd probably say you'd want to drop:

Self-Cast Need (3R/3B Ideal)
Reap/Unleash/Cascade
Pick 2 of
Controlled Destruction/Added Fire/Fire Pen (depending on what colors available)

COC Need (2G+?? Ideal, I'm not as well versed)
Reap/Cyclone/COC/Conc Eff&Cascade (I was switching between the two mid-map, Cascade for mapping, ConcEff for bosses)
Pick 1 of
Increased Crit Strikes (if necessary, you can over-do crit chance)/Added Fire/Fire Pen.

Im having some trouble after changing to ivory tower and prism guardian because 2% es regen is not enough.
I guess i need uber lab first before changing to ivory tower ?
I have to agree with Mr_Frenzo as I'm not sure where one gets Frenzy and Endurance charges at all. I'm also not sure where the PoB is getting 34% physical damage reduction as I'm on 16% myself and can't seem to find a way to push more out of it for things like the Sirius fight.

I've been trying Chaos Golem but on t16 maps, it feels as useful as a chocolate teapot.

My character is on public (I think) so if someone could have a scan of it and see where I'm messing up on the physical damage reduction and on the endurance & frenzy charges it would be very much appreciated.
"
Mr_Frezno wrote:
So I think I'm at the conclusion of this build pretty much. I'm a complete new player ot the end game of PoE so any guidance would be appreciated on where I should go now.

T16 maps are a breeze with CoC Reap, but sometimes I feel like the single target damage is lacking, even with the Arcanist Brands.

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/r4fz05mq
Also my characters are public

Also, can someone guide me to where the Frenzy and Endurance charges are coming from on the OP build?

Lastly, what are people's thoughts on adding a:

into the build? With an Elder, well rolled Cold/Lightning Two-Stone ring this could free up a gem slot to put Herald of Purity back in.

An Elder Cold/Lightning Two-Stone ring can roll with Grants Level 22 Herald of Ash, this combined with a Essence of Hysteria could make probably the BIS ring for damage, especially combined with the above Synthesis ring.

And nothing is left standing really, clear wasn't an issue for CoC or self cast. I think that second ring is a perfect match for it. I am light on Chaos Res now, but I think I can make that back.

Perfection on that second ring would be with the Essence of Hysteria too the extra 10% Phy to Fire damage takes me from 1.5m to 1.6m (Not including the extra Awakened spell cascade hits)

How are you planning on capping Chaos resist?
"
Kuro091 wrote:
"
Mr_Frezno wrote:
So I think I

How are you planning on capping Chaos resist?

So I think it'd be a better roll on this ring

With pure chaos res and then replace boots with flat Chaos resists too. That's the plan, but I suppose I could look for passive jewels instead. As well as the Cleansed Thoughts anoints, I don't think it'd be hard to hit 75%. But 2% hasn't been so bad for me today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info