[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
Oliver_Hurley wrote:
"
mack1510 wrote:

i've got about 1.6k Es/sec recharge while stationary and self-casted cascade reap for 3m DPS. It's about the strongest defensive build i've ever made in many leagues and i still can instantly die in trials.

My DPS with Self cast is only around 1.1m, I might be calculating something wrong because I imported your build and I only calculate your DPS as 1.1m too, can you DM me your configuration for how your calculating it?

This is a forum so I wanna say I'm asking for help calculating, not trying to like, out you or anything.

Here's my POB
https://pastebin.com/qWaR9LFk

Make sure you go through the configuration properly, reap with spell cascade can multi hit, so on anything that matters you're hitting at least 2 of them (assuming you're aiming for the overlap spot which isn't too hard).

Technically you could hit 3x if you angle it and hit with the side of the second spell from close range, but mostly I'm aiming for awakened spell cascade to get more overlaps more reliably.

what do you guys use to mitigate reflected elemental damage on maps?
What are the preferred Lab enchants for the CoC Cyclone Reap version?

Id assume Cyclone Damage / Attackspeed for Helm

Commandment of Flames for Gloves

Then for Boots either Leech/Regen or Stun Avoid?

Sorry if it was mentioned somewhere and I missed it
"
MortisRigor wrote:
what do you guys use to mitigate reflected elemental damage on maps?

Nothing you can do about that, just skip the map or reroll the mods
Recently picked up prism/vulconous/5L ivory tower and my damage and survivability in maps is good, but I still struggle a lot with clearing ultimatums. Especially in T6+ maps. Sometimes I manage to clear them, but mostly i end up dying in the last couple of waves. Might have to avoid them until I can get watcher's eye/cyclopean coil.
What are most important stats for us on Vulconus??
Just a quick question - In the guide, it says that the CoC Cyclone salsa dance of death is the superior version but Aziire's Reap character is self cast. Did something change? Or was that more of a preference thing?

Thanks!
One other thing, basically to switch to CoC I need to swap few gems and thats it?
I have noped out of CoC and respecced after using the clusters and the suggested awakened skills, sadly leave you like a grandma trying to reach the top shelf of the supermarket, zero reach

GL
Is there any good body enchantment from harvest for Ivory Tower?
Last edited by Juliangsv on May 2, 2021, 3:50:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info