[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
Enkryptions wrote:
Am I missing a mechanic to be able to run Grace, Zealotry, and Discipline at once? Can't seem to reserve all that life with my Prism Guardian on.

You can run all of those, but some have to be reserved via mana. I currently do Grace/Discipline/Herald of Ash in Prism, and Zealotry/Vitality in my Vulconus (only do Vitality if playing self-cast).

I recently switched back to self-cast from COC and am currently cruising through T16s at A5, 80-90% of the time finishing ultimatums, and only had a single (stupid) death between 93 and 94. 916 life/9260 ES with maxed resistances, I've also added shield charge w/ Fortify, plus usually having one of Vaal Grace or Vaal Discipline as a last gasp defensive measure (I suggest using only one at a time, then you can usually recharge one before you need to use another).

Awakened Spell Cascade is MONUMENTALLY helpful, though equally expensive (~10 ex). POB is below, though DPS only says it's at ~1.2m, I think that's roughly multiplied by 3-5 depending on how many hits it gets from Unleash + Spell Cascade. Nothing is really surviving long at all, including A5 Sirus (pre-awakened spell cascade). Reap increased AOE on a Crown was ~40-50c last I checked and it might be a placebo effect but I like it a lot.

Happy to answer any other questions!

https://pastebin.com/Hr45DpZ5
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
Enkryptions wrote:
Am I missing a mechanic to be able to run Grace, Zealotry, and Discipline at once? Can't seem to reserve all that life with my Prism Guardian on.

You can run all of those, but some have to be reserved via mana. I currently do Grace/Discipline/Herald of Ash in Prism, and Zealotry/Vitality in my Vulconus (only do Vitality if playing self-cast).

I recently switched back to self-cast from COC and am currently cruising through T16s at A5, 80-90% of the time finishing ultimatums, and only had a single (stupid) death between 93 and 94. 916 life/9260 ES with maxed resistances, I've also added shield charge w/ Fortify, plus usually having one of Vaal Grace or Vaal Discipline as a last gasp defensive measure (I suggest using only one at a time, then you can usually recharge one before you need to use another).

Awakened Spell Cascade is MONUMENTALLY helpful, though equally expensive (~10 ex). POB is below, though DPS only says it's at ~1.2m, I think that's roughly multiplied by 3-5 depending on how many hits it gets from Unleash + Spell Cascade. Nothing is really surviving long at all, including A5 Sirus (pre-awakened spell cascade). Reap increased AOE on a Crown was ~40-50c last I checked and it might be a placebo effect but I like it a lot.

Happy to answer any other questions!

https://pastebin.com/Hr45DpZ5

Really appreciate the quick response. Just 68 now and hopping in maps but this is 2nd char so have the coin to grab all uniques (outside 6L Ivory Tower...but that is next). Was beating my head how people did Grace, Discipline, and Zealotry in the shield but swapped Zeal with Herald of Ash and it fits + increases my ES. 6K ES going into maps is enough for now and will scale as I fix my resistances...bleh those are expensive rings/boots to get maxed
the build guide is an absolute mess :(
"
amkronos wrote:
If people are looking for a tankier reap/coc build this is what I'm currently playing. It's cheaper, scales with investment (10mdps or more), max block, physical damage. I'm still tweaking it as I go, but I'm wrecking T16 maps and trials.

Current Version (Budget) 2-3m dps
https://pastebin.com/479yBQkt

High end 10-11m dps
https://pastebin.com/bAm12hUX

Nice version. What you want from "lethal pride" notes?
I'm really struggling with survivability even after switching to the CoC version of the build. Granted I'm still using the beginner version, but I've already invested around 80c and maxed my resists, and still cant consistently clear ultimatum on t4-t5 maps. I feel very squishy. Any suggestions?
"
swsgamer94 wrote:
I'm really struggling with survivability even after switching to the CoC version of the build. Granted I'm still using the beginner version, but I've already invested around 80c and maxed my resists, and still cant consistently clear ultimatum on t4-t5 maps. I feel very squishy. Any suggestions?

You should keep cast when damage taken at 8, frost shield, immortal call at 10, right now with your level 18 gem you have to take 2.8k to trigger it, at level 8 it's 1.1k
"
WolfieUK wrote:
"
swsgamer94 wrote:

You should keep cast when damage taken at 8, frost shield, immortal call at 10, right now with your level 18 gem you have to take 2.8k to trigger it, at level 8 it's 1.1k

Thanks, I've done that and noticed a difference. Right now I can only run a couple auras at a time. Are there any I should prioritize until I can afford the shield?
"
swsgamer94 wrote:
"
WolfieUK wrote:
"
swsgamer94 wrote:

Thanks, I've done that and noticed a difference. Right now I can only run a couple auras at a time. Are there any I should prioritize until I can afford the shield?

I would take out grace and run precision, zealotry, herald of ash for now, also you can grab two skillpoints back 'pain attunement' and 'arcane vision' until you have the prism guardian to remain on low life
Last edited by WolfieUK on Apr 30, 2021, 12:26:20 AM
If you're struggling with survivability, pre Prism/Ivory, I'd probably suggest Vaal Discipline/Precision/Herald of Ash & Herald of Purity (should be able to run all 4). I ran COC for a while and Vaal Discipline especially is nice for a sudden ES boost, and I think Zealotry makes more sense once you get back to self-cast (if you do) for laying Consecrated Ground at their feet, where if you are still for any period of time with COC you have it down there (though not consistently).

Wolfie is also correct in that you can reallocate some skill points. Pain Attunement shouldn't be used until you have the Ivory/Prism setup, and Arcane Vision is just bad for this build (if not always). I would also take out Insightfulness and the nodes leading up to it.

If you're not sure where to put them, I'd say

1) Coordination (and the life node leading to it)
2) Cluster Jewel if you have one in mind near Avatar of Fire
3) Adding more Jewels in general
4) +30 Str Nodes for fun

Also I'd suggest anointing something defensive or a hybrid onto your Astramentis. I started with Prodigal Perfection but moved to Utmost Might once I did late-game calcs and it gave me equal damage with more survivability.

Heading to bed, have a good night all!
New-ish player here. Sorry if this has been asked before.

I was wondering why the build says to take Pious Path (which to me seems relatively underwhelming) and not Inevitable Judgment instead, which would synergize well with the high crit chance we have on reap?

It'd also let us add 1 more support onto reap, as it'd render the fire penetration support redundant.

Many thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info