[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

I really dont understand what the issue is with this build for me.

But just random groups of mobs appear to obliterate me but I can easily survive and kill the map boss in seconds.

I cant figure out why packs of mobs eat my hp so fast, but the survivability of this build is just so bad with general mob packs it seems.

It just makes no sense to me, I have had glass cannons with better survivability than this build.

Kind of annoyed I spent so much time on a build I cant do anything with.
Last edited by Reser on Apr 22, 2021, 10:10:34 AM
"
Reser wrote:

But just random groups of mobs appear to obliterate me but I can easily survive and kill the map boss in seconds.

I cant figure out why packs of mobs eat my hp so fast, but the survivability of this build is just so bad with general mob packs it seems.

It just makes no sense to me, I have had glass cannons with better survivability than this build.

Maybe changing your flasks will help you as you have 3 Life Flasks, maybe try using a Jade and a Basalt will help.
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
Reser wrote:

Maybe changing your flasks will help you as you have 3 Life Flasks, maybe try using a Jade and a Basalt will help.

I really doubt that would help at all.

Most of the time I die before I can even use a flask, and I have NEVER had any issue doing initial maps with 3 life flasks on any other build.

Why is this supposed "tanky" build, dieing quicker than squishy builds with the same flask setup?
Last edited by Reser on Apr 22, 2021, 11:18:28 AM
"
Reser wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
Reser wrote:

I really doubt that would help at all.

Most of the time I die before I can even use a flask, and I have NEVER had any issue doing initial maps with 3 life flasks on any other build.

Why is this supposed "tanky" build, dieing quicker than squishy builds with the same flask setup?

A Jade Flask will give you a bunch of evasion which will make sure you are NOT getting hit. How can you criticise a build if you are actively not following it? A Basalt flask will give you physical damage reduction which will mean you take less damage. What build works on 4. FOUR life flasks.
With Reap not panning out as being as strong as we had all hoped. Is there any other ability or setup that can be switched over to test if it performs any better or is this gear set and talent setup niche enough that only fits whats is the current plan?
Last edited by hognus on Apr 22, 2021, 11:39:08 AM
"
youngtomlin wrote:

A Jade Flask will give you a bunch of evasion which will make sure you are NOT getting hit. How can you criticise a build if you are actively not following it? A Basalt flask will give you physical damage reduction which will mean you take less damage. What build works on 4. FOUR life flasks.

Once again, Why does a "tanky" build need a basalt flask up 100% of the time to survive at all when my previous squishy builds I have neve rused this.

And once again I highly doubt having that flask up will make the slightest bit of difference.
"
Reser wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:

Once again, Why does a "tanky" build need a basalt flask up 100% of the time to survive at all when my previous squishy builds I have neve rused this.

And once again I highly doubt having that flask up will make the slightest bit of difference.

Do you have all or any of the gear? What's your gear at the moment, because if your POB is correct you barely have any of it. Have you tried using the correct flask setup or are you going to come and complain, get advice and then argue with said advice.

Holy moly.
I think it's pretty strong, i did some testing as well and noticed that i am definitely killing everything much faster with self-cast reap even though the theoretical damage on path of building was much higher with cyclone.

Then i asked if maybe it's because reap overlaps nearly perfectly with spell cascade, and i believe that you have to check "Include skill in full DPS" and then add 2 (or 3 on large targets) to the count and you'll see what you're actually putting out.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
"
Reser wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:

dude lol. Just the jade flask with 90% increased evasion shoots you from 30% dodge to 60%. Then you have the basalt flask, vaal discipline and vaal grace as defense as well. Ive done t10 ultimatums just fine with this build and im not even using the more expensive items like the shield yet. Our mitigation is pretty much all flasks + shapers gloves and high stats.

so yeah maybe dont run 4 life flasks....
This is my current gear, have been getting into red maps and it feels alright, it's not as fast or does as much damage as some meta builds, but that's the risk we take with new skills. Not sure whether to keep pushing or not, I'm struggling to see where I can get more damage from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info