[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Was wondering, doesnt cyclone has kind of anti-synergy with sanctuary ascendancy node?
"
Was wondering, doesnt cyclone has kind of anti-synergy with sanctuary ascendancy node?

At first, yes. But that's why you also take Pious Path. After each shield charge or leap slam or whatever, you are stationary for a millisecond and the "Linger" of Pious Path let you have the consecrated ground still apply to you for 4 seconds after that.

So tldr: If you jump, dash etc. once every 4 seconds, you will always have your cons. ground up.
Last edited by Goremanslizer on Apr 21, 2021, 7:00:03 AM
"
wolfi9989 wrote:
Managed to get to lvl 89 and red tier maps.. got myself some juicy items but I am still in dire need of some more layers of mitigation. If someone has some ideas I would be welcome, at some point in red tiers its just too much dmg to handle for our regeneration, dunno if we could like decrease the delay of reg after beeing hit because that would fix some problems.

Also chaos damage wasn't a problem for me due to the mana leech I annointed with the necklace.

P.S.: My Profile is public so feel free to check out my current setup

I would change up your flasks. Looks like you should have 100% crit chance in combat (check PoB), in which case you don't need a diamond flask, and Overflowing Chalice doesn't seem necessary either - I haven't had any problem getting flask charges. I'd replace those with one basalt, stibnite, or silver flask plus a Wise Oak. You probably also don't need a life flask since you should rarely be losing much life (and if you do, you're probably going to be dead before a flask will make any difference).
Finally put my character into POB to check some things, think I'm getting everything correct. Currently at the Vulconus/Astramentis/Shaper's Touch point and POB says I'm hitting for around 1.7m dps w/ Conc Effect, 900k with Cascade.

Haven't done the full switch to Ivory/Prism but comfortably clearing yellows with only a handful of deaths. Need to make upgrades to rings/boots/flasks (i think) too and eventually jewels but feeling good so far.

https://pastebin.com/WhwX9AvL

PS - something I wasn't able to figure out immediately is why with Concentrated Effect Cyclone still costs 2 mana, but with Spell Cascade in its place (same mana multiplier) it costs nothing. Any idea why that is? Matters for maps where you can't regen mana
Last edited by cerealbawks on Apr 21, 2021, 10:44:14 AM
How is that tanky ? I invested over exsalt now and i still get 1 shotted in a white maps. 5k combined hp cap on my resists ... even MoM I cant even do blood aquaduct ultimatums wihout geting 1 shotted. How do you plan to survive whit no layers of defence or anything outside regen.

As for the dmg ... swap whit blade fall/blast and you will quadruple the dmg.
So far this is the worst legue starter i ever played
"
AidonBlack wrote:
How is that tanky ? I invested over exsalt now and i still get 1 shotted in a white maps. 5k combined hp cap on my resists ... even MoM I cant even do blood aquaduct ultimatums wihout geting 1 shotted. How do you plan to survive whit no layers of defence or anything outside regen.

As for the dmg ... swap whit blade fall/blast and you will quadruple the dmg.
So far this is the worst legue starter i ever played

If your POB is still correct, you have 4 life flasks. Change your flasks and you'll get a ton more survivability. You don't need to take MOM you get it when you get an Ivory Tower.
What skill do you put into your left click?
it's a bad build sorry time
"
DarkMatter105 wrote:
What skill do you put into your left click?

Most players put 'Move only' in their left click, unless they are playing Cyclone. I do anyways.

Also, I found one unnecessary thing in this build now, which is combining the Pious Path ascendancy with Cyclopean Coil. You don't need 2 layers of elemental ailment immunity.

I'm not so sure the Cyclopean Coil will be worth it at that point. You're basically trading an entire belt slot for approx. 50% crit chance (from righteous providence's strength = crit chance), 50% dmg (from lowest attribute which is dex) and ~100 hp or so. And I guess the small bonuses the +all attributes brings.

It's still decent, but there's probably better options. Even a beefy rare with 120% total res and 100 hp is a far more defensive alternative if having resistance cap issues.

At least the Cyclopean Coil is cheap as dirt, so it's still very valid for that reason alone, and should bring a fair chunk of dps overall should you need it.

I'm kinda blown away a bunch of people in this thread have their Vulconus already. I guess it's down to 1.2 ex from 2 ex overnight now, but I'm still poor with only like 50c to my name at lvl 83. Have not hit a single jackpot drop at all yet, just breadcrumbs here and there.

Also, not having played that many energy shield builds in my day, I must say that not being hit for 2 full seconds for ES to *begin* recharging blows. I'm already using Ivory Tower, but it does next to nothing and I really need Pious Path to help out in that respect. Right now it feels impossible to not get tagged by small hits in Ultimatums. In map bosses you can just back up, ultimatums not so much.
Last edited by dizz on Apr 21, 2021, 3:41:47 PM
Hey, loving the build, but i am strugling with t9+ maps after swaping to cast on crit and prism guardian and ivory tower. Do you mind going thru my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ianej/characters, character is RipNotReap ,real quick and let me know what to fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info