[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

So I got a Watchers eye with recoup 18% of damage taken as mana with Clarity running. I swapped it in for Enlighten support (because it was low lvl and I can't afford a better one) and it seems like it might be a good reason to try out MoM for kick.
what are the skills that i shouldn't level up while leveling.
If people are looking for a leveling alternative to casting Reap manually, I am using Cast While Channeling and Cyclone to a rather good effect.

Anyone know if Swift Affliction makes an difference with Reap?

I made a quick video demonstrating CwC reap. Blood Aquaduct, I am level 62 for reference, PoB is in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGI10J0E8Hk
Last edited by amkronos on Apr 22, 2021, 9:35:51 PM
"
Truhls wrote:
"
Reser wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:

A Jade Flask will give you a bunch of evasion which will make sure you are NOT getting hit. How can you criticise a build if you are actively not following it? A Basalt flask will give you physical damage reduction which will mean you take less damage. What build works on 4. FOUR life flasks.

Once again, Why does a "tanky" build need a basalt flask up 100% of the time to survive at all when my previous squishy builds I have neve rused this.

And once again I highly doubt having that flask up will make the slightest bit of difference.

dude lol. Just the jade flask with 90% increased evasion shoots you from 30% dodge to 60%. Then you have the basalt flask, vaal discipline and vaal grace as defense as well. Ive done t10 ultimatums just fine with this build and im not even using the more expensive items like the shield yet. Our mitigation is pretty much all flasks + shapers gloves and high stats.

so yeah maybe dont run 4 life flasks....

The guy who wrote the guide is using 2 life flasks and a quicksilver flask, the only flask he has different to me is a basalt flask which gives a measly 15% reduction, that will not and DOES not make this build any stronger.

The build is bad, simple as.

I am not running 4 life flasks , as much as you keep claiming I am.

And as I have said 100 times now, I can very easily run a squishy assassin or witch build on 3 life flasks on starter maps and take MUCH less damage than this build.

A "tanky" build should not require you to piano play the flasks.

The survivability on this build is just horrendous and it is just unviable.
Last edited by Reser on Apr 22, 2021, 11:52:07 PM
"
Reser wrote:

The guy who wrote the guide is using 2 life flasks and a quicksilver flask, the only flask he has different to me is a basalt flask which gives a measly 15% reduction, that will not and DOES not make this build any stronger.

And as I have said 100 times now, I can very easily run a squishy assassin or witch build on 3 life flasks on starter maps and take MUCH less damage than this build.

Yes okay, but you should not use more then 1 life flask?
I play this build here currently and doing red maps easily, i have 0 life flasks currently ...
Definitely a great build!
Tested out a CwC(CoC? whatever.) variant by respecing my inquisitor in standard.
However I decided not to use cluster jewels and swapped some auras.
Nevertheless he is mush more powerful than back when he used the ice nova.
Thank you!
I've been having fun with this build. I'm lvl 86 atm and doing yellow maps with ease. Doing most ultimatums to the last wave unless the map mods are forcing me to quit early. Most of the white packs just melt when I shield charge in and magic and rare packs die in 1/2 casts.

There was a rough patch with survivability before I got the uber lab done and got more ES recovery with Pious path.

I don't have prism guard yet since I couldn't afford it yet, but I've been using a few chaos worth rare shield with arrogance

here's some stats:
7,4k ES
1020 life (4436reserved)
177k dps with 5-link ranged REAP. (REAP + ELEMENTAL FOCUS + SPELL CASCADE + SPELL ECHO + ADDED FIRE DAMAGE)
shield charge dps 19k + commandment of fury melts white packs
781 ES regen per second
957 max ES leech per second

TIPS:
- Cast speed is a must, I guess CoC fixes this, but standing still in ultimatum gets you wrecked fast. I've got some cast speed from jewels and ring , helps the gameplay feel much more smooth

- I've been using shield charge + Dash, it definitely helps with survival and stone circle Ultimatums. Mostly a preference though.

- I've been also running "curse with flammability on hit". the penetration helps with the deeps a lot imo.

- I don't really get where I'm supposed to get mana regen to counter chaos damage, but I guess I need to buff up my chaos resist a bit from 21% once I get a chance. Clarity could work too I guess?

But yeah seems to go great and survivability finally seems to be getting there. Can't wait to see how much prism guardian and 6 link ivory will further boost the build!!

Character link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ciryous/characters/PormestariHanttinen
Last edited by ciryous on Apr 23, 2021, 9:16:39 AM
"
Reser wrote:

A: "Why is this build so bad?"

Thread: "Try X and Y."

A: "I will not try X and Y. They wouldn't work."

Thread: "Well lots of us are doing just fine with X and Y."

A: "This build is unviable."

It sounds like you should go play a different build. Good luck out there.
So I finally got the shield.

Quick question, how do I active all three auras? I can't never seem to have enough life
I switched to the CoC version, but my question with this version is how do we keep Sanctuary active if we are always spinning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info