[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
thisisntadam1 wrote:
I switched to the CoC version, but my question with this version is how do we keep Sanctuary active if we are always spinning?

I repeat, as I mentioned earlier this thread:
That's why you also take Pious Path. After each shield charge or leap slam or whatever, you are stationary for a millisecond and the "Linger" of Pious Path let you have the consecrated ground still apply to you for 4 seconds after that.

So tldr: If you jump, dash etc. once every 4 seconds, you will always have your cons. ground up.
"
Kayzin wrote:
This is my current gear, have been getting into red maps and it feels alright, it's not as fast or does as much damage as some meta builds, but that's the risk we take with new skills. Not sure whether to keep pushing or not, I'm struggling to see where I can get more damage from.

You have 9 ex worth of gear and it only feels alright? That's concerning.

I have Ngamahu's and no cinderswallow yet of course, and I'm one shotting everything in yellow maps except map bosses and ultimatum encounters.

Very strange.
"
Goremanslizer wrote:
"
thisisntadam1 wrote:
I switched to the CoC version, but my question with this version is how do we keep Sanctuary active if we are always spinning?

I repeat, as I mentioned earlier this thread:
That's why you also take Pious Path. After each shield charge or leap slam or whatever, you are stationary for a millisecond and the "Linger" of Pious Path let you have the consecrated ground still apply to you for 4 seconds after that.

So tldr: If you jump, dash etc. once every 4 seconds, you will always have your cons. ground up.

Zealotry also gives a 10% chance to create consecrated ground on hit against rares and uniques.
[/quote]

Not a single quality gem and talking about his dmg is trash, rofl. Thanks for the good laugh.
"
deimudda69 wrote:

Not a single quality gem and talking about his dmg is trash, rofl. Thanks for the good laugh.[/quote]
Please, learn to read. Not once did I say the damage was trash.
Is surviving the main issue with 9ex worth of gear? I just got to maps recently and im doing OK as far as damage considering im still using ngamahu's flame and some shit gear. Haven't been able to get around to transition to sword and board yet.

Here's my gear, just got Vulc/Prism/Tower today. It ran T10 maps fine without even having those items. With the only reason i haven't gone higher being the abysmal map drop rate and me mostly re-learning the entire endgame.

I tried COC cyclone, but it's so boring and slow compared to self cast. Self cast kills bosses instantly and cyclone takes like 15 seconds.

POB DPS is just absolutely wrong and i don't know why. Self cast is really really good.

"
Is surviving the main issue with 9ex worth of gear? I just got to maps recently and im doing OK as far as damage considering im still using ngamahu's flame and some shit gear. Haven't been able to get around to transition to sword and board yet.

I don't believe "Survival" is the actual issue. I think the general issue is survival during the whole trials league mechanic which is because trails are very poorly tuned. I can clear them pretty consistently but it's definitely not easy.

For maps and map bosses the build does absolutely fine.
Last edited by mack1510 on Apr 23, 2021, 5:40:08 PM
If people want to increase the tankiness of this build here's a few suggestions.

1. Add an enduring composure small cluster jewel (pick up some Endurance Charge nodes)
2. Go for Glancing Blows, and the block nodes around it to raise block
3. Anoint Light Eater if you made the switch to Ivory Tower for more leech

All of these won't drastically change the tree, and sacrifice much damage to do. Hell do all three and you might even be HC viable.

In case anyone is curious about the build in endgame, it's working pretty well.

Not really too sure why people are saying it's not tanky, i'm having 0 issues in t16 maps with the CoC version of the build.

I can also say having played both the selfcast and CoC verrsions that the CoC version is far superior in damage, clear speed, and survivability.

One issue I did run into with the ivory tower was running out of mana, even with an enduring mana flask and capped chaos res (at the time). This was easily fixed though with the spirit void annoint on the amulet.

If you are still struggling hard with survival, I would recommend picking up a cluster jewel with enduring focus for endurance charge generation.

If anyone wants to know where i'm at with the tree feel free to check my profile, but i'm just running pretty much everything the build guide for CoC says to run.
Last edited by RTSJoker on Apr 23, 2021, 7:47:43 PM
Hi! I'm currently following the build but could I ask for a image of what the gem setup looks like on the items after you make the transition to CoC at lvl 75? Couldn't figure it out on the PoB. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info