[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

I've been trying out the CoC version of this build at level 82. It's definitely tankier than the original, but with low attack speed and effective crit chance well under 100% it doesn't feel great to me. (I played a pretty meta CoC Ice Nova Assassin last league. That was really smooth, and seems like it should be ideal for ultimatums.)

Some of the added survivability is due to Cyclone's constant movement, but adding Fortify also makes a big difference. I wish I'd tried that with the self-casting Reap build before switching - maybe that change is enough to make ultimatums manageable by itself. The self-cast gets pretty satisfying on a 6L.
Damn im so squishy, i get hk every time i start the ultimatum with 4k hp 1k es maxed res in a tier 1 map. haha. idk what im doing wrong. :')
Last edited by eduardo9723 on Apr 20, 2021, 12:41:00 PM
"
AziiRe wrote:
I have made another update at the top of the Forum Guide :D. Most people don't read through the comments so it is best to put these updates at front and centre.

So why Pious Path on a cycloner without Zealotry? Are you stopping every 4 seconds to drop consecrated ground?
The build feels fun to play but REALLY lacks survivability. I feel so squishy and am not able to farm more chaos to get the dagger and the shield. Was barely able to get Ivory Tower and Shapers Touch.
"
Oknar90 wrote:
The build feels fun to play but REALLY lacks survivability. I feel so squishy and am not able to farm more chaos to get the dagger and the shield. Was barely able to get Ivory Tower and Shapers Touch.

I feel like a lot of people are starting to use Ivory Tower too early - it's only good if your other gear supports it. I'm going to wait until after I've got Vulconus, Prism Guardian, and high chaos resistance.

The build is perfectly solid just with leveling gear, pretty much as originally designed. Ultimatums are the only difficult content, and lots of builds seem to struggle with them.
Actually using Ivory Tower boosted my survivability. Without it I was a glass canon. Dunno how I'm supposed to farm 3-6 ex for Vulconus and Prism Guardian while dying in white maps. Haven't had such a squishy build in years tbh.
What can I get before the dagger and the shield?
Should I stick to a Ngamahu's Flame until then?
The attack speed to do a CoC seems pretty bad, tho.
"
Malkavianorlz wrote:
What can I get before the dagger and the shield?
Should I stick to a Ngamahu's Flame until then?
The attack speed to do a CoC seems pretty bad, tho.

I'd just stick with Ngamahu's and get a 6L for Reap in the meantime. Vulconus + Prism Guardian is currently almost 5ex so it's probably going to take a while to build up.

The CoC version has better survivability, but just adding Fortify might give you enough defense at least for ultimatums in white maps. (If you just want to skip ultimatums you might not need any more defenses until red maps.)
I have wasted quite some time and decided this build was absolute junk.
It's my bad - all the signs of were there yet I really wanted to play the new skill so I went for it.

I'm rerolling the character and avoiding your builds in the future.
haha the 1st iteration of this build made me wanna slit my neck, i couldnt even do t1 maps in full 80 gear XD, thank god u changed it feels 100x better!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info