[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

this build is pretty shocking to some degree, but its to be expected because its a new skill, i had to avoid ultimatum encounters from level 60 - 75 what sucked!
"
slushypeami wrote:
I have wasted quite some time and decided this build was absolute junk.
It's my bad - all the signs of were there yet I really wanted to play the new skill so I went for it.

I'm rerolling the character and avoiding your builds in the future.

I'm having quite a good time playing it at the moment. It's a new skill so obviously there is going to be some theory crafting involved. Cleary you do not seem to understand that.

I'm thinking that ultimatums are one of the hardest league content we have had in a while and that's why people are struggling. This build may also not be great to start with because it requires some gear but that does not mean it's awful.

I'm enjoying it so far so I thank the creator for the build.
Last edited by youngtomlin on Apr 20, 2021, 6:49:50 PM
I enjoyed leveling with reap, but the wall at white maps is just too much
Hello,

I'm pretty new to PoE and wanted to ask how I can get all the Auras/Buffs running at the same time? I don't have enough Mana for Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Zealotry, Vitality and Discipline. 3 is the most I can do at the moment with 1.469 Mana (lvl 70).

Did I miss something or can I make it work with the right gear?

Thanks for the guide and thanks in advance for help.
I had a lot of fun with it so far although selfcasting reap in the 6-link now feels a little slow.

Take care
Raggy
"
slushypeami wrote:
I have wasted quite some time and decided this build was absolute junk.
It's my bad - all the signs of were there yet I really wanted to play the new skill so I went for it.

I'm rerolling the character and avoiding your builds in the future.

You should head to Diablo3 imo..
"
Hello,

I'm pretty new to PoE and wanted to ask how I can get all the Auras/Buffs running at the same time? I don't have enough Mana for Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Zealotry, Vitality and Discipline. 3 is the most I can do at the moment with 1.469 Mana (lvl 70).

Did I miss something or can I make it work with the right gear?

Thanks for the guide and thanks in advance for help.
I had a lot of fun with it so far although selfcasting reap in the 6-link now feels a little slow.

Take care
Raggy

Hello there, you are going to need the Prism Guardian unique to use all of the auras as that will give you Blood Magic and you can then reserve you life to use the auras.

Also, I believe the new Cast on Crit version of the build takes two nodes at Sovereignty on the tree to allow all auras as this gives us mana reservation reduction.
Hey all, I happened to luck into a Reap helm enchant (24% increased AOE) and I put it on my The Gull which is now a bit outdated for me. If anyone wants it, it's free to a good home.
Finally managed to get the last pieces, really love the build so far!

Ivory tower + arrogance linked to vaal discipline really carried me until I could get the weapon&shield

I'm up to 100k tooltip dps (feels much, much higher and I still don't have precision nor the medium crit cluster & my gems are lvl 18 max) 1k life/7k energy shield/1.5k mana with maxed ele rez (27% chaos) & 47% evasion without potions (the shield allowing me to have the mana to use vaal grace not only as an "oh shit" button was huge)

Got some free gem slots rn, thinking of a shield charge/fortify to add even more tankiness

Next up is a 6l Ivory tower & last lab, currently self casting reap with added fire dmg/ echo/ cascade/fire pen (I personally prefer echo+cascade, feels so smooth now at tier ~10 maps doubt I'll go for the CoC like you but we'll see)

Oh and an other thing, swapping the tempest shield for a void sphere in the CwDT + running herald of purity really helped me with ultimatums
Last edited by Spawnzerr on Apr 20, 2021, 8:13:09 PM
"
Spawnzerr wrote:
Finally managed to get the last pieces, really love the build so far!

Ivory tower + arrogance linked to vaal discipline really carried me until I could get the weapon&shield

I'm up to 100k tooltip dps (feels much, much higher and I still don't have precision nor the medium crit cluster & my gems are lvl 18 max) 1k life/7k energy shield/1.5k mana with maxed ele rez (27% chaos) & 47% evasion without potions (the shield allowing me to have the mana to use vaal grace not only as an "oh shit" button was huge)

Got some free gem slots rn, thinking of a shield charge/fortify to add even more tankiness

Next up is a 6l Ivory tower & last lab, currently self casting reap with added fire dmg/ echo/ cascade/fire pen (I personally prefer echo+cascade, feels so smooth now at tier ~10 maps doubt I'll go for the CoC like you but we'll see)

Oh and an other thing, swapping the tempest shield for a void sphere in the CwDT + running herald of purity really helped me with ultimatums

Nice! Seems like your version is about as strong as the CoC one with similar gear anyway. (I'm using CoC and early mapping is smooth now that I have Vulconus, but it sounds like you're doing at least as well and I found self-casting to be more fun.)
Managed to get to lvl 89 and red tier maps.. got myself some juicy items but I am still in dire need of some more layers of mitigation. If someone has some ideas I would be welcome, at some point in red tiers its just too much dmg to handle for our regeneration, dunno if we could like decrease the delay of reg after beeing hit because that would fix some problems.

Also chaos damage wasn't a problem for me due to the mana leech I annointed with the necklace.

P.S.: My Profile is public so feel free to check out my current setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info