[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

its worthy to try Soul thief to ES leech or another skill?

"
Neomeris85 wrote:
"
AziiRe wrote:
Swapping Sinvictas :) ol classic strat

Wouldn't that turn off our auras since they are in our weapon/shield?

if you have the same gem link setups in your weapon swap then your auras will not turn off.

otherwise you would need to change your links around so your auras aren't in your weapon.
Have the Vulconus and prism guard but cant afford a 6link of the end game chest, is it likely better to use a 5 link and get all the low life advantages or run a rare 6link chest but dont run full auras in prism?

also from the part on the vulconus "as well as increased damage against Bleeding and Ignited enemies (which we apply both thanks to this weapon)" but under character sheet for reap doesnt indicate any chance to bleed, are we supposed to weave auto attacks inbetween casts to proc the bleed?
Last edited by hognus on Apr 20, 2021, 3:07:51 AM
definetly not a league starter you can consider this as a second or third build without leveling items you will probably suffer while leveling
"
DelicMatkap wrote:
definetly not a league starter you can consider this as a second or third build without leveling items you will probably suffer while leveling

From you saying "you probably will suffer" have you tried the build out? as it is one of the smoother leveling builds Ive used especially with how much of the gear that gets you clearing maps is lowish level uniques that are like 1 chaos each so rather than the usual tradeoff of either buy gear as you level for smoother leveling or save to maps to get better gear that will last longer this gets best of both worlds aswell as battlemage being one of the strongest power bumps you can get from a single ascendancy.
Overall its def not the quickest to level with but it doesnt die and clears fast enough to not be boring/fall too far behind other builds so no reason it doesnt make for a fine league start build
Last edited by hognus on Apr 20, 2021, 4:15:36 AM
"
hognus wrote:
Have the Vulconus and prism guard but cant afford a 6link of the end game chest, is it likely better to use a 5 link and get all the low life advantages or run a rare 6link chest but dont run full auras in prism?

also from the part on the vulconus "as well as increased damage against Bleeding and Ignited enemies (which we apply both thanks to this weapon)" but under character sheet for reap doesnt indicate any chance to bleed, are we supposed to weave auto attacks inbetween casts to proc the bleed?

do u guys farm those 2 required items? do you guys have specific maps to farm those? its too expensive
Hey man just a quick question because im confused af rn, so in the build guide it says to use a reap with a bunch of different skills gems, then it says to use something different in the my current gear and then you are using something different. plz help me
"
MrFancyPie wrote:
Hey man just a quick question because im confused af rn, so in the build guide it says to use a reap with a bunch of different skills gems, then it says to use something different in the my current gear and then you are using something different. plz help me

at top is a changes section, under which it says about the gems in the gem section turning out to be underwhelming and what to use instead. it does state they will be updating the gem section with the updated info at some point but seems they haven't got round to it yet
I have made another update at the top of the Forum Guide :D. Most people don't read through the comments so it is best to put these updates at front and centre.
"
AziiRe wrote:
I have made another update at the top of the Forum Guide :D. Most people don't read through the comments so it is best to put these updates at front and centre.

Are the items required for the updated coc build the same? or should I be reselling back the items I have so far acquired? As I see there are only a couple of the original listed items that you are actually using.
Last edited by hognus on Apr 20, 2021, 6:13:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info