[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

league started great, considering I did the slow Spell echo + intensify setup till 66 at maps, enjoying the Unleash setup, soon into CoC, the path looks bright, Exile.
just wondering what links you use for what items or wouldn't that really matter for this build ?

i'm just a noob who is trying to understand this all better :)

thanks for your help
"
Reikou wrote:
"
TheNukes wrote:
"
Reikou wrote:
I tried to switch to Ivory Tower but i got slaughtered at ultimatium x.x.

I assume you can only use that chest when you have prism guardian? Otherwise i dont see how you keep yourself alive.

that small 2% regen for ES wont do anything to keep yourself alive without hp pots

Seems like you need some source of ES leech. Heart of Fire gives .2%, but I don't know if that's enough. Could get .8% more with Light Eater - only a few nodes away on the tree, or you could allocate it.

yea i already started to grab ES leech but it feels like ultimatum ramps up extremely once you enter maps.

Currently trying to figure out how to improve my survivability.

So I have a possible solution. Mana leech / mana gained on kill. I grabbed some and now I can keep my mana level higher during ultimatums. My ability to survive has dramatically increased.
Should add that it is trippy tanking map ultimatums with 1 hit point
Last edited by roachmanley on Apr 19, 2021, 1:11:19 PM
Dunno about you guys, but while these early map bosses are a breeze, ultimatum encounters are mauling me.

I'm missing a lot of end-game gear, but also missing out on ultimatum rewards & exp because I'm getting slaughtered by them.

Also quick question, what/where is the pseudo mind over matter in this build?

edit: Yeah, Map bosses and Ritual are a joke compared to Ultimatum. This new league is preeeetty rippy.

edit 2: I guess I was wearing a dog helm and pretty bad boots. I upgraded these, as well as picked up doryani's invitation, and swapped out zealotry with discipline for now (I still have pretty beast dps except in ultimatum) and I'm able to clear them far more successfully now, maybe 80% full clear rate in ultimatums now :D

Currently lvl 80 and enjoying this char a fair bit.

I'm thinking of picking up some area of effect nodes to make map clearing faster, and more coverage for ultimatum's insane density. A godtier cluster jewels probably ain't happening, so I'll have some points to spare probably, and can always refund them later if I'm not feeling it..

But this build is literally within range of 50% larger AoE for 5 points, or 70% for 8 points. These scythes could be HUGE, which would be really good QoL considering we can only use spell cascade to get a larger hitbox as far as gems go since LMP/GMP won't work due to the skill not being a projectile.
Last edited by dizz on Apr 19, 2021, 8:40:15 PM
"
dizz wrote:
Dunno about you guys, but while these early map bosses are a breeze, ultimatum encounters are mauling me.

I'm missing a lot of end-game gear, but also missing out on ultimatum rewards & exp because I'm getting slaughtered by them.

Also quick question, what/where is the pseudo mind over matter in this build?

edit: Yeah, Map bosses and Ritual are a joke compared to Ultimatum. This new league is preeeetty rippy.

Yeah I think this is the most challenging league mechanic we've ever had. I can complete ultimatums in low-tier maps at level 79, but I have relatively solid gear.

The pseudo-MoM is from The Ivory Tower.
"
AziiRe wrote:
Swapping Sinvictas :) ol classic strat

Wouldn't that turn off our auras since they are in our weapon/shield?
Any ideas for a Cyclone-Reap Build? Something like one of those older Volatile Dead builds, there you damage yourself with Scold's to proc CWDT.

Maybe Cyclone - Reap - Cast on Crit then maybe a couple of CWDT setups for life leech and curse?
Went to check out the charecter page and reap wasnt even in the setup. Is this build dead already?
"
My_Plague wrote:
Went to check out the charecter page and reap wasnt even in the setup. Is this build dead already?

If you check the 'recommended gear' tab of the build, you'll see AziiRe's current gear he's using on his char this league. I'm pretty sure he's playing Reap.

The Path of Building shows Blade Vortex because he was probably using it as a placeholder skill until Reap was added to PoB in an update.

It feels pretty good so far. I have zero of the endgame pieces for this build (using 2 substitutes atm, Ngamahu's Flame & Doryani's Invitation) and I'm destroying white maps no question. How it fares in yellow/red maps is yet to be determined, but like I said, my gear is hot garbage but this build is still fire, pun intended.

Most of the worst builds I've played since open beta all seemed to be archers. They always got mauled in white/yellow maps, despite my attempts to be mobile. Maybe evasion builds aren't for me, only had one archer build (iceshot) that was acceptable.

ATM I have a 33k dps tooltip at lvl 80 (not including spell cascade + unleash + fire pen, they all don't sincrease the dmg tooltip number), and 3.4k / 1.6k HP+ES, so it seems pretty dece. Tons of regen as well.

My gear has a lot of room to grow, so it's only going to go up from here.

edit: It seems ultimatum success largely depends on the area. Some of these tight cramped areas are complete garbage and it's worth bailing early on. They spawn in horrible places, good god.
Last edited by dizz on Apr 19, 2021, 9:12:29 PM
Anyway to increase survivability? I can't do any of the ultimatum and I seem to die to everything so I have to kite stuff quite often.

I have about 3k7 health 2k18 armour capped resistances

What am I missing here? More health?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info