[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

After two hours of cyclone - cast when damage crit, i think it's a great option for delirum. It is more easier to farm the encounter and you make a lore moore currency on it. The cons is you lossing a lot of damage and you have to rework on the passif tree and gear to have more moovement sped and aera.

I think the unleash spell cascade is the best option = great boss kiler and pretty decent map clear but the delirum part is so hard. Maybe a full stuf and tanky with 8k life pool will be enought but i have a doubt. If we were on ritual this gem link will be so great

I really hopee a full gear version will be enought for delirum encounter this is so fun to deal this massiv damage. Can't wait to see what this build can done with some exalted
Last edited by Starque on Apr 18, 2021, 7:46:07 PM
"
Reikou wrote:
I tried to switch to Ivory Tower but i got slaughtered at ultimatium x.x.

I assume you can only use that chest when you have prism guardian? Otherwise i dont see how you keep yourself alive.

that small 2% regen for ES wont do anything to keep yourself alive without hp pots

Seems like you need some source of ES leech. Heart of Fire gives .2%, but I don't know if that's enough. Could get .8% more with Light Eater - only a few nodes away on the tree, or you could allocate it.

"
Why are you so fixated on chaos res? It's barely a factor against anyone other then hunter. You can get away with 0% c res. Hell, you can get away with having -60%. Priorities, man.

In the end this build is supposed to reserve almost all of its life (85%), so practically any chaos damage would be fatal without high resistance and/or some other mitigation. As long as you're just leveling with a life-based build though, yeah it's not that big of a deal to neglect chaos resistance.

Last edited by TheNukes on Apr 18, 2021, 8:09:16 PM
The first time ill even be postin on these forums but iv been using your guide (thank you for making it !)

I think an interesting interaction i like at the moment is using your setup for cast when damage taken is : Replace > Increased Duration with > Flammability.
so when stuff hits you and is close, they either die.. (fire damage) or at least have much lower fire resists

(especially with those trials .. small area.. getting hit alot etc)
I made a update section in the Forum Guide, and I will respond to some of these comments in a few hours.
"
TheNukes wrote:
"
Reikou wrote:
I tried to switch to Ivory Tower but i got slaughtered at ultimatium x.x.

I assume you can only use that chest when you have prism guardian? Otherwise i dont see how you keep yourself alive.

that small 2% regen for ES wont do anything to keep yourself alive without hp pots

Seems like you need some source of ES leech. Heart of Fire gives .2%, but I don't know if that's enough. Could get .8% more with Light Eater - only a few nodes away on the tree, or you could allocate it.

yea i already started to grab ES leech but it feels like ultimatum ramps up extremely once you enter maps.

Currently trying to figure out how to improve my survivability.
Anyway to fit glancing blows/block or other defensive layers into this build? Im getting absolutely smacked up in ultimatums.
"
Imgisy wrote:
Anyway to fit glancing blows/block or other defensive layers into this build? Im getting absolutely smacked up in ultimatums.

I do wonder if this kind of Reap build will be able to handle T16 ultimatums without max block plus ES on block and/or ES on hit from a Watcher's Eye. Some builds will just deal so much damage that the number of mobs will stay manageable, but it doesn't seem like this is going to be one of them. (Hopefully I'm wrong.)

In the meantime though, for me it was really helpful to get all my skills fully linked up (6L Reap, CWDT with Immortal Call, Arcanist Brand for debuffing).

I'd also highly recommend getting Rampage - by the end of the campaign you'll be getting all the way to 1000 kills per ultimatum, at which point Rampage gives 200% increased damage. It seems like the best source for us is Null and Void.
"
TheNukes wrote:
"
Imgisy wrote:

I do wonder if this kind of Reap build will be able to handle T16 ultimatums without max block plus ES on block and/or ES on hit from a Watcher's Eye. Some builds will just deal so much damage that the number of mobs will stay manageable, but it doesn't seem like this is going to be one of them. (Hopefully I'm wrong.)

In the meantime though, for me it was really helpful to get all my skills fully linked up (6L Reap, CWDT with Immortal Call, Arcanist Brand for debuffing).

I'd also highly recommend getting Rampage - by the end of the campaign you'll be getting all the way to 1000 kills per ultimatum, at which point Rampage gives 200% increased damage. It seems like the best source for us is Null and Void.

even easier you can just weapon swap into Sinvicta, then weapon swap back if you want rampage, you prob don't want to drop shapers touch if you want to go str stacking
Last edited by holycutkeep on Apr 19, 2021, 7:58:00 AM
"
holycutkeep wrote:
"
TheNukes wrote:
"
Imgisy wrote:

even easier you can just weapon swap into Sinvicta, then weapon swap back if you want rampage, you prob don't want to drop shapers touch if you want to go str stacking

Yeah, that's probably better. I just don't like swapping weapons.
Swapping Sinvictas :) ol classic strat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info