[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Hey I'm digging the build but am moving slowly (mainly due to low drops lmao).
Should I move into a Ngamahu's Flame or a Blood Reaper?
I feel the Reaper, even dealing less damage, might help me out longer. Wouldn't it?
I am somewhat confused. How does our mana help us survive? I dont see MoM or anything of the sort. Can someone please explain to me. Thanks
"
ThoronElee wrote:

I am somewhat confused. How does our mana help us survive? I dont see MoM or anything of the sort. Can someone please explain to me. Thanks

The ivory tower give you "chaos damage is taken from mana before life" it help against chaos damage who goin through our energy shield and we are on low life cause on the life reserved
Last edited by Starque on Apr 18, 2021, 12:59:49 PM
"
Starque wrote:
"
KalixRajah wrote:
This really helped my survivability! Not currently using Ivory Tower, but with Vitality, Discipline, Herald of Purity, and Herald of Ash, Ngamahus, and Doryanis, this is feeling pretty good. Also switched Spell Echo for Unleash and it feels a lot better

Glad if it helped you :3

For the gem setup i have curently Reap/Controlled Destruction/Elemental Focus/Unleash/spell Cascade.
This is so smooth on the mob pack (better than exsanguinate è_é) and massive dammage on the boss.

I have drop intensify on the link and the passif tree (replace with Arcan Expanse) beacuause i think in the eraly game, this is too risky to stay stationary and prok the intensify with only 5k life. Maybe in the late game i will go back to intensify with a 8-9K life pool.

so i had to change my build to something like this, because i was struggling hard, i left out controlled destruction but i feel that spell cascade is what makes it so much better, thanks.

The original guide is great, BUT i would not reccomend it as a league starter, the build is hard to go trough if you dont have a lot of currency to switch items and gems.
Hey im confused with herald of ash discipline and zealotry that goes way over 100% reserved mana am i meant to wait for end game for something that gives a reduction or something thanks :)
I keep reading people say Low life ( cause were on life reserve ) But what are they doing to reserve their life to bring it to low life? Am i missing something?
"
Stormzerker wrote:
I keep reading people say Low life ( cause were on life reserve ) But what are they doing to reserve their life to bring it to low life? Am i missing something?

The shield Prism Guardian reserved life on aura sock on it

"Prism Guardian is our shield for our offhand slot. It's main purpose is to buff our Auras immensely thanks to it's +2 to levels and 25% reduced mana reservation. The downside is it reserves life instead however this is actually perfect for us as the more life we reserve the more Energy Shield we gain through our Body Armour. There is also a whopping 111% Total Elemental Resistance on this thing alone, making our rare gearing not as difficult."
"
Starque wrote:
"
ThoronElee wrote:

The ivory tower give you "chaos damage is taken from mana before life" it help against chaos damage who goin through our energy shield and we are on low life cause on the life reserved

Thanks I appreciate the info
I tried to switch to Ivory Tower but i got slaughtered at ultimatium x.x.

I assume you can only use that chest when you have prism guardian? Otherwise i dont see how you keep yourself alive.

that small 2% regen for ES wont do anything to keep yourself alive without hp pots
Why are you so fixated on chaos res? It's barely a factor against anyone other then hunter. You can get away with 0% c res. Hell, you can get away with having -60%. Priorities, man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info