[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Build is live
After you get Instruments of Virtue, the Spellslinger Reap/Exsanguinate combo works very nicely with a Twyzel. At level 39 my unbuffed tooltip Reap DPS is 1500, Exsanguinate is 1800.
idk what the exact damage difference would work out to, but I've swapped spell echo for spell cascade and it feels really good. the way reap aoe works is that there's always a dead spot directly under the cursor, so cascade helps a lot. Anyone else tried this?
This is my league starter, and I'm at LVL 53. So far so good! :)

Feels a bit squishy, but I can feel it has some more potential...
Part time streaming at:

https://www.twitch.tv/skillnotfound__

I want to practice my english, and I play a lot, so I decided to stream sometimes.
Wow, spell cascade actually makes it feel really good.

I'm still a bit underwhelmed with the damage of reap so far though. It really doesn't feel that strong considering the limited clear, and the fact that we have to invest so much into just being able to use it without killlng ourselves.
Using Spell Cascade and Unleash the Rap became great at early maps, without it i cant play it was just too clucky how the scythe works
Really good build, i league started with it and it's a blast, nice waifu gacha too
exsanguinate absolutely feels better than reap, unfortunately.
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:

You tried it with spell echo? I'd argue exsang feels like shit because of how close you have to be to kill things.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:

You tried it with spell echo? I'd argue exsang feels like shit because of how close you have to be to kill things.

exsanguinate with chain feels better than reap imo, reap's dead zone without spell cascade feels terrible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info