Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Vigilant strike nerfs are dumb because it's what keeps a lot of builds alive. Meanwhile the most broken thing about fortify - stacking, you totally ignored.
Please SOMEONE NEEDS TO CREATE A CRACKED OFFLINE PATH OF EXILE PIRATE.

I can't take these changes anymore, I spent months and months creating my sustainable game cycle and builds, just to not have to make these disgusting trades and depend on the market.
My cycle
(Deep delve - Fractured Maps - Currency / scarabs - to make more delve and currency for my meme builds)

everything was a perfect cycle of gameplay and it was all ruined. a complete lack of respect for my time and dedication that I had with this game.
[Removed by Support]
I don't feel motivated to play anymore and I don't feel confident in that game. because everything I did and dedicated myself to have, tomorrow can disappear.
And if one day there is a cracked and offline pirated path of exile. you can be sure i'll be there.

Bye
Edux
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Apr 13, 2021, 1:57:24 AM
GJ
Some nerfs were obvious (Valdo, BV and self poison), but what's the point of killing Fractured Fossils.
Just remove the "non consuming sextant" map enchant and you're done, or the nemesis sextant, or triple beyond, etc.

There are plenty ways to nerf something without killing the (fun) mechanic totally.

I play (mostly standard, did 2 or 3 leagues overall) since February 2013, and still wait a true trading system.
Because, you know, price fixers and AFK-traders are... really boring.

Give us a true trading tool and you can do whatever you want with your game.
gg nerfs
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
me like nerfs
rip as heck
"
GGG nerfed all the builds I wanted to play next league!

(says the person wanting to only play the over-powered builds they see online)

So what's your problem ???

To make the the builds over-powered you have to spend a lot of time (currency) not everyone have time or ability to reach the same result as the streamer who created the build.
But ggg in the new league nerf it just because it has become too popular.

All this happens in a non-competitive game where the enemies are bots, it makes no sense to always nerf everything at random.

WAKE UP

it is a cyclical thing that I noticed in ggg's work:

A famous streamer / youtuber creates a build, improves it by spending tons of currency and pushes it to the extreme, the dps skyrockets -> everyone notices it and tries to replicate it as much as possible -> the build becomes popular and many in the community plays. -> GGG NERF

There isn't a reason, what "balance" ??? LOL
"
Clansman77 wrote:
ok gg we will not play. You didn't need to fuck that much.

What a loss...cry baby :D
"
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

Fake, I fight myself everyday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info