Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
_edu_ wrote:
Please SOMEONE NEEDS TO CREATE A CRACKED OFFLINE PATH OF EXILE PIRATE.

I can't take these changes anymore, I spent months and months creating my sustainable game cycle and builds, just to not have to make these disgusting trades and depend on the market.
My cycle
(Deep delve - Fractured Maps - Currency / scarabs - to make more delve and currency for my meme builds)

everything was a perfect cycle of gameplay and it was all ruined. a complete lack of respect for my time and dedication that I had with this game.
[Removed by Support]
I don't feel motivated to play anymore and I don't feel confident in that game. because everything I did and dedicated myself to have, tomorrow can disappear.
And if one day there is a cracked and offline pirated path of exile. you can be sure i'll be there.

Bye

FAREWELL YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED... the 0.05% deep delvers can go play anything they like, THIS IS NOT YOUR HOME ANYMORE
welcome to path of trading!
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Apr 13, 2021, 1:57:47 AM
"
Lundh wrote:
Some of these nerfs sound like it comes from people who have heard these things are too strong, rather than actually playing the game lmao.

Like the hardened scars notable, why the fuck would you nerf that? Are you dense. Like 0.1% of people have even considered using this notable.

Where the statistic to back up your claim?
They did it for a reason, so it seems like youre wrong :)
GGG: You are not your own enemy.

Me: Well, my therapist says differently. So.
"
Netrx wrote:
U guys doing the worst game balance i ever seen.

For players who like this nerf just letting you know, people like and play PoE JUST bcoz PoE gives them a way to do crazy stuff (and poe is the only legit ARPG). So player still playing bcoz noone offer something like that to them and IF! PoE stand inline with other ARPG's or some other game offer that fun to players (like mb D4) then PoE will die instantly.

P.S. I like PoE, and wanted it rise and grow. But they don't even change UI in PoE 2. There is again Buff in one side, hp in other and mana in 3rd. This is totally stupid... Game Devs are out of their minds in my opinion.

Youre insulting the devs, and youre not bringing anything constructive to the table.
Be constructive, otherwise you easily come of as a brat :/
"
neohongkong wrote:
+1

(edit later)

edit:

Expected Chainbreaker nerf.

"
As a major benefit of these changes, reservation skills no longer have an associated cost by default, so you don't need the current mana available to reserve a skill. Even when your mana is completely depleted, you can still enable an aura, making it much easier to swap out auras or turn one on again if you accidentally disabled it.

Can't understand. Does it mean aura skill just reserve mana but not actually cost mana ? So that you can reserve mana as stated, when mana is empty?

edit 2:

RIP Flesh and Stone. Now there is a steepened opportunity cost to use the skill

To my understanding, the skill still requires an amount of mana as a preservation. However, you don't need to spend mana to activate it, if you don't have enough mana to preserve it, you just can't activate (either with or without actual mana in your pool) it but if you have enough mana for the preservation then you can activate it even when you dont have any mana in your pool. You can basically activate/deactivate the skill continuously (meeting the cool down time requirement if required).
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Netrx wrote:
U guys doing the worst game balance i ever seen.

For players who like this nerf just letting you know, people like and play PoE JUST bcoz PoE gives them a way to do crazy stuff (and poe is the only legit ARPG). So player still playing bcoz noone offer something like that to them and IF! PoE stand inline with other ARPG's or some other game offer that fun to players (like mb D4) then PoE will die instantly.

P.S. I like PoE, and wanted it rise and grow. But they don't even change UI in PoE 2. There is again Buff in one side, hp in other and mana in 3rd. This is totally stupid... Game Devs are out of their minds in my opinion.

Youre insulting the devs, and youre not bringing anything constructive to the table.
Be constructive, otherwise you easily come of as a brat :/

I was constructive a lot of time Emailing them directly, and most of the time i've got answers like "We are not planning this yet" (for example, problem with scummers). I have a lot of things to constructively bring to them, but there is no one to listen me. That's the problem
Last edited by Netrx on Apr 12, 2021, 9:04:31 PM
"
a_k_a wrote:
Meanwhile the most broken thing about fortify - stacking, you totally ignored.
classic GGG.

I don't get why weaker mechanics and builds aren't buffed to compete instead of "hey X is broken.... let's let everyone play X and then bitch about balance next year while we nerf cyclone, molten strike, tornado shot, and everything-that-isn't-the-meta-minion-summoners"

also, RIP dual-wield
Last edited by blaculahax on Apr 12, 2021, 9:05:09 PM
"
(as you are not your own Enemy)

It seems that GGG doesn't know it's player base very well...
Hello everybody sorry for my English,
I can believe the nerf hardened scars, how I am going to mitigate physical dmg in my evasion build , you don’t realize how much invest I got to make to survive when I have 6k life , divine flesh, wind dancer, chaos res 90%, 75 dodge attack 65 dodge spell, 18% phys dmg as chaos, and fortify from the anointment , 2 minimum endurance charges and still get one shot in a tier 16 maps , and that is whit harvest , now you remove harvest crafting and nerf the survivability just because ….
How I am going to get to de end game if can live truth the fight…. I know the you nerf my caustic arrow again whit all the bullshit from the spell, is so easy to get dps whit spell but whit attack and bow skill you have to get super genius to get 2 million to kill a boss in several minutes and spell get to do 50 million just whit a wand , and know you take away my chances to live by increasing the mana in flesh and stone and removing fortify because you want to nerf the power crit you create whit the spell mod, you can get in a single wand until 100% spell dmg just whit mods , to get that dmg I got to have the perfect bow and the perfect skill gem and support gem, and invest 50 passive in the tree, so when I get to the maps I normal monsters one shot me and send me back to my HO… sad
Sad…
this is going to be the best league since the delve cancer was introduced to the game!

Finally i am going to be happy with this game again!!!
welcome to path of trading!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info