Now you can just cast auras anytime without waiting :|
nerf juiced
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
CSLocus wrote:
Pog

pog what ? you didnt even read.

do not think about these pog drones, its cringe a.f., but imagine there are nowadays even people using "lol" litereally in realife.

embarrassing, but p.a.s.a.f.
And yeah, why we even need any loot from Maven now?
I love nerfs, and how people bleed for it.
"
Please SOMEONE NEEDS TO CREATE A CRACKED OFFLINE PATH OF EXILE PIRATE.

I can't take these changes anymore, I spent months and months creating my sustainable game cycle and builds, just to not have to make these disgusting trades and depend on the market.
My cycle
(Deep delve - Fractured Maps - Currency / scarabs - to make more delve and currency for my meme builds)

everything was a perfect cycle of gameplay and it was all ruined. a complete lack of respect for my time and dedication that I had with this game.
GGG I really hope you guys get fucked. you destroy everything that is fun in this game.
I don't feel motivated to play anymore and I don't feel confident in that game. because everything I did and dedicated myself to have, tomorrow can disappear.
And if one day there is a cracked and offline pirated path of exile. you can be sure i'll be there.

Bye

Says the guy with only 9 challenges completed...

GGG,

Your game is awesome, keep it up. As Mathil stated recently; I am disappointed in the current state of our community.
Melee with explode chest nerf.
Aurastacker became aurabots.
All popular league starters died.

All of above with harvest nerf, fractured map nerf, beast crafting nerf, atlas nerf. And of course indirect maven's orb nerf (what kind of casual/moderate level player would risk using maven's orb now?)

This is like purposely dropping a nuclear bomb to go back to stone ages. Kinda regret buying the new supporter pack.
so umm when will we get the numbers of these nerfs?
I like seeing a lot of the top-end stuff nerfed... but what is with GGG and useless keystones/notables?

Some keystones and notables are TOTAL JUNK, until someone finds a way to break it and make it totally OP (examples: Impaler, Hardened Scars). Then, when someone breaks it, GGG nerfs it back into oblivion.

Why would anyone ever take Hardened Scars with this change?

With the current power level of (post-nerf) Hardened Scars, it should just be on the tree as a normal notable in the Ranger area, not an anoint-only special notable.

We need to see more fixes like the Chainbreaker fix (which at least is interesting and doesn't 100% destroy the keystone) and fewer fixes like the Hardened Scars fix.

If a passive was never taken until it was broken, don't send it back to being never taken. If you're going to do that, you might as well literally delete it. PoE has way too much bloat anyway.
"
DamoVQ wrote:
Again hit on Carrions ehh

Yes sit there and do nothing while golems clear entire screens in seconds and down end game bosses in 5 seconds. I mean if you are surprised by this I don't know what to tell you. lol. I played one this league and I could go AFK during just about everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info