Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

hardened scars nerf .. idk

anyways cant wait for all the buff notes! that will be poggers (:

cya friday exiles
I think we all saw the adjustments and nerfs coming as the mentioned mechanics were really too easy or overpowered. Looking forward to a great league!
oh man... they just dogged everything. Last epoch and diablo 4 is gonna see a surge of players. we might not even see path of exile 2 now if ggg gos bankrupt from this. The game doesn't even run right to make matters worse.
The amount of ED/Contagions now as starters...........
"
AscendantZZ wrote:
oh man... they just dogged everything. Last epoch and diablo 4 is gonna see a surge of players. we might not even see path of exile 2 now if ggg gos bankrupt from this. The game doesn't even run right to make matters worse.

7 challenges talking shit
BEST NERFS EVER! KEEP DOING THIS GOOD JOB GGG

please nerf mines to the ground too
welcome to path of trading!
I just dont understand people who were upset by deep delving and duping deli maps. How someone else's way of having fun in a game without proper pvp aspect affect you personally?
There were people who were invested in playing for 2+ months because of this content and now they are not welcome here? Well seems like there will be even less people after 2 weeks of league going live. Ok I guess.
"
hexagoncircle wrote:
I just dont understand people who were upset by deep delving and duping deli maps. How someone else's way of having fun in a game without proper pvp aspect affect you personally?
There were people who were invested in playing for 2+ months because of this content and now they are not welcome here? Well seems like there will be even less people after 2 weeks of league going live. Ok I guess.

yes we don't need deep delvers... go home with your worthless fractured fossils
welcome to path of trading!
"

Atlas Mission Sustain
We've removed the bonus mission chance from Awakening objective bonuses, as Atlas passives combined with this bonus and other mechanics were resulting in an almost endless supply of missions. We've decided to keep the Atlas passives at full strength and remove the Awakening objective bonus so the player has the choice to invest in more Atlas missions if they desire.

Honestly, I don't get this one...
You will remove the mission sustain from the Awakening objectives (honestly, we'll get to a point where AO will be completely pointless at this rate...) making it harder to sustain, forcing a player to engage other content (which I get it, the reworks could be GOOD for the first time ever...) so we no longer have control over what content we want to run just for the sake of "it was too good to be true"... Maybe I'm too way forward to complain but I hope this doesn't break the system because if I run off of missions from a certain Master and is a pain in the ass to sustain them, then the change will be broken and not beneficial at all.
RIP everything mentioned in this manifesto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info