[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

"
I really hope you can help me.. I REALLY dislike the void shot effect (it gives me an headache) BUT I love the build.. I have a well rolled death opus and a corrupted voidfletcher..

If i want to transition to the bow you recommend in the thread (page 12) should I also then shift to Hyrris demise quiver? I really want to get rid of my voidfletcher.

Sorry to hear that, but yeah I guess you should go for Hyrri's Demise or a well-rolled rare.

Do note that Voidfletcher almost has no equivalent, so you'll be losing out on your single target DPS by quite abit.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Why do you take a one-handed damage small node? You can use a Dex node instead to get to a few nodes you wanted.
I see.. but why is it then when I look at Poe ninja builds, all the top builds doesn’t use voidfletcher?

What small node are you talking about? I have the jewel which converts melee to bow?
"
RayzTheRoof wrote:
Why do you take a one-handed damage small node? You can use a Dex node instead to get to a few nodes you wanted.

Sure, it's just a traveling node at that point.

"
I see.. but why is it then when I look at Poe ninja builds, all the top builds doesn’t use voidfletcher?

What small node are you talking about? I have the jewel which converts melee to bow?

You need to check back your filter at poeninja,at the current time of my posting the top ice shot builds are using Voidfletcher (59%), Hyrri's Demise (28%) and the rest are most likely well-rolled rares. Unless you're a dex-stacking variant of ice shot, Voidfletcher will be BIS.

Not sure I follow your post on small node.
Ok.. and a dex stacking variant is crazy expensive right?
"

thats right, its the richest version.
"

Can be quite so, yeah. But you can use Hopeshredder for the bow for a frenzy charge stacking variant as well. But what's expensive is typically the increased dexterity modes which are not easily obtainable.
hi, just started this build today and already pumped some currency in. My current gear is:

Spoiler

Looking forward to put the voidfletcher w/o pierce to see how the hydrosphere gimmick feels.
Need a few levels to put the clusters in tho.
Overall I needed something to clear juiced maps/breaches/legions very quickly and am fairly satisfied now. We'll see how far I can push with it.
"
Do not link Hypothermia before your aura (Summon skitterbots) is up, otherwise it won't add to the damage on the first hit.

What does this mean? You activate/summon skitterbots, and then socket the Hypothermia gem in its link, every time you summon them?
"
Raszianin wrote:
hi, just started this build today and already pumped some currency in. My current gear is:

Spoiler

Looking forward to put the voidfletcher w/o pierce to see how the hydrosphere gimmick feels.
Need a few levels to put the clusters in tho.
Overall I needed something to clear juiced maps/breaches/legions very quickly and am fairly satisfied now. We'll see how far I can push with it.

Cheers, glad to hear the build is working out for you. Do note that you should always check POB for your bow, because Death's Opus is not that easy to beat in terms of stats (which is why an upgrade is typically expensive). It may even be better than your current one.

"
RayzTheRoof wrote:

What does this mean? You activate/summon skitterbots, and then socket the Hypothermia gem in its link, every time you summon them?

I meant that you should leave out linking Hypothermia in your main skill before you can use Skitterbots aura, because hypothermia increases damage against chilled enemies, which you wont get without skitterbots aura on your first hit. If linked, it effectively lower your main skill by 1 link for the first hit (as you don't have skitterbot aura to pre-chill the enemy), this is crucial for smoothness in mapping.

Once skitterbot aura is toggled on, you can safely link hypothermia to enjoy 100% uptime of the more damage multiplier. You don't need to do any gem swapping.
Last edited by mantol456 on May 3, 2021, 12:20:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info